49 - Dukexiety

Warnings : Blowjobs.

"A good boy starts the day on their knees"
"You want me to suck Virgil's pickle before breakfast?"

Patton was in the kitchen, cooking up his good ol' pancakes. And Remus came downstairs, in his boxers, with morning wood.

"Morning daddy!"
"Oh good morning- Deary me, Remus. That's very indecent." He tsked playfully.
"Whatever, gonna start the day with a good cup of cu-"
"A good boy should start the day on their knees,"
"I-" Remus thought before responding, "You want me to suck Virgil's pickle before breakfast?"
"No!" Patton tried to correct it but Remus had already ran off,
"Virgil! Virgil! Patton said I had to suck your dick before breakfast!" He said Quickly.
"Well okay," Virgil mumbled, groggily sitting up and sitting on the edge of the bed.

Remus slid over on his knees, pulling down the front of the Virgils pajama bottoms down. He took the others soft cock into hand, feeling it harden slowly. "Just like my pancreas whenever I see you~" He commented.
Virgil chose not to ask, throwing his head back slightly as Remus took the tip into his mouth. "Fuck, it feels so good~"
Remus pulled away, "Your just sensitive in the morning~" He cooed, taking the entire length into his mouth and starting to eagerly Bob his head, listening to Virgil's soft pants and moans.

"Close," Virgil breathed out, tootsie's curling slightly. Remus lightly sucked down on him, running his tongue along the slit and grazing his teeth against the base as he sunk his head down again, Virgil shuddered before he came down Remus' throat with a semi-loud moan.
He slowly pulled off, swallowing greedily and licking his lips, Virgil shuddering as Remus licked his cock clean.

He made himself decent, getting up.
"Now I can get my cup of cum, and breakfast!" Remus cheered, holding Virgil's hand and going down to breakfast.

And oh lord it was awkward when Patton explained he meant praying.

(Word Count : 300+.)