131 - Emile Solo

Warnings : Self-blowjob :) Emiles a flexible boy.

Emile sat down in the privacy of his own bed, taking a deep breath. He'd been wanting to try something ever since someone told him that when they do it they feel less lonely. Emile wasn't lonely, just bored.

So he started to undress himself, getting naked because he didn't quite know what he was doing at the moment. He looked at his naked bod in the mirror and turned the mirror around, he didn't want the mirror to see his dick.
And with himself physically and mentally prepared, he leant back. He did that child thing where he rolled himself over, the tip of his dick resting against his lips.

This was uncomfortable but maybe he just needed to distract himself, he slowly took it into mouth, folding himself a little more to push it all in. He doesn't have a massive 10ft dick, it doesn't require that much work.
He began to move his tongue around the slit and Bob his head, moaning around himself which only created more pleasure.
As he got distracted in the pleasure, it became less uncomfortable and more pleasurable.

He didn't last long, eventually cumming into his own mouth and quickly sitting up properly, unfolding himself. He spat it into a nearby tissue and shrugged.

"Well that was something."

(Thrust Count : 200+.)