38 - Intruality

Warnings: Disco stick (Cracking glowsticks open and pouring the fluid over a dick for sex in the dark.) Logan walks in the morning after and is confused about the glowsticks but doesn't understand. Oh also, creampie.

Remus had always loved neon, bright and different colours. So had Patton, but Patton didn't enjoy the dark as much as Remus. So Remus had suggested this thing, he does a disco stick. Patton at first had no clue, but agreed after Remus explained that basically he'd pour glowsticks on his cock and it'd glow in the dark.

Tonight was the night, the two had stayed up late and it was around midnight. They'd kept the bedroom light on for now.
Remus rolled on his side and began to kiss Patton's neck sweetly, listening to the quiet giggle as Patton sat up and teasingly rubbed the others chest. "You ready?" He asked Remus nicely. Remus nodded, beginning to remove his shirt and teasingly strip for Patton. Patton did the same for Remus once the other had finished.

Remus reached over, handing Patton the packet of glowsticks to choose from. And Patton chose bright green and blue ones, setting down a good handful since he wanted it to be vibrant and knew how big Remus' cock was.
Remus smiled as he grabbed the scissors, holding the glowsticks in hand and cutting the tips off. "Go over to the door, lock it and turn the light off." He stated, as he began to drizzle the neon glowstick fluid over his already erect cock. Patton stood, going over and locking the door quickly and flicking the light off.

The room was now pitch black apart from the very dim nightlight and of course, Remus' neon green and blue cock. Patton could cope with this, he liked this so far. And he walked back over, gingerly climbing onto the bed and straddling Remus' thighs.

Remus smirked and rubbed Patton's hips, groping his ass gently and lifting him up to position him above his cock. Patton looked down, admiring the way the liquid swirled and mixed to make neon patterns.
Remus stroked it over his cock a bit more, helping guide his cock in as Patton started moaning softly and lowering himself. The liquid felt cool and tingly inside him, remus grunting softly and helping him sink down all the way. Remus placed a hand on Patton's chest for support, leaving a neon green and blue handprint since that was his cock hand.

Patton began to gently roll his hips, Remus eagerly thrusting up into Patton but doing so carefully. And when Patton was ready, he quickly began to speed up. Patton let out quiet moans, muffling himself sadly in Remus' shoulder since it was late and others would wake otherwise.
And they kept going, Patton loving the neon highlights off his chest and Remus' genitals in the dark and the dim nightlight by the corner.

Remus by the end was pounding into Patton's soft, plump ass which drove the other crazy, Patton burrying his face into Remus' shoulder as he came with a loud moan to muffle it.
And Remus became close, quickly thrusting into Patton and cumming with a soft grunt.

As Patton lifted himself up, the cum dripped out of hie hole. It was slightly paler in brightness and matched the glowsticks. Remus giggled and yawned, kicking the covers to the side and laying down.

Patton shuffled around and layed under the covers as Remus pulled them back up, the two eagerly fell asleep as they completely forgot to clean up A- The Glowstick fluid cum combo. B - The empty glowsticks. C - Patton's chest. And D - Remus' dick.

In the morning, the two were woken by Logan trotting in. "Good morning-" He paused and inspected. "First of all, scissors out on the bed are dangerous. Second, Why are there empty glowsticks and faint glow stick liquid on the bed? And last of all, why does Pattons breast area have a neon handprint?"

Remus just giggled and Patton shrugged nervously.

(Word Count : 600+. I forgot to upload 37. So I republished this)