64 - Remile

Okay so I usually don't do A/Ns that often. But I really need to go through some things before we get to the horny.

1. I'd really like to thank everyone who reads this book for reading it. I started this book as a joke in December, but now it's become very much real to me because people show there love and interest in it.

2. You all are so sweet, and your comments make my day. And a lot of you, probably all, are really nice people. And knowing I made you laugh at one point is good enough for me.

3. I'd like to apologize if I haven't replied to a comment, I get around 30-90 notifications a day and sometimes I can't see them all. But I do try my best to reply to everything.

4. If your interested in getting to know me, would a Q&A like thing be helpful??

And with that out the way, have a wonderful day/night and enjoy the smutt.

///////

Warnings : whoopsie doodle they have the Frick frack on a couch.

"Remy." Emile started, taking a sharp inhale. "I want you to dunk your biscuit in my milk"
"..Excuse me? Babes what the fuck-" Remy understood but I mean, they were just talking about sponges. How the fuck did Emile get so horny. He turned to face the other on the couch, Emile had gotten all flustered.
Remy couldn't help but aww, "Okay hoe, I'll fuck you but like,What the fuck"
"I'm not a hoe, don't say that-"
Remy shrugged, giving Emile a kiss. "I'm sowwy" He said with a fake pout.

Emile huffed but squeaked as Remy pinned him down across the couch, Remy grinned, tossing his sunglasses aside dramatically. Emile looked up, admiring the others eyes and pulling him into a sweet kiss. The other kissed back, gently stripping the clothes on the others top half. He ran his hands over the soft skin on the others chest, trailing down his stomach and to his waist, gently rubbing it. Emile blushed further, giggling a bit into the kiss and smiling against the coffee lovers lips.

Emile went to push the leather jacket off, but Remy pulled away.
"Babes. The jacket stays on during sex."
"But- How will you get your shirt of-" Emile paused as he witnessed Remy break the laws of physics and remove his shirt (with great difficulty) without removing any parts of the jacket.
"Wow, okay. Like that I guess."

Remy unbuttoned his skinny jeans and peeled them off his twig legs. Emile watched and bit his lip, removing his sweatpants and moving his legs apart for the other. "Remy hurry up," He whined shyly. And Remy grinned, removing the others boxers and moving his own down just enough to show his..yknow..thingy.

Emile gasped, "Why the cinnamon toast fock is it so big-"
"Watch your fucking language babes." He tsked, pressing his fingers to emiles lips.
"Hm?"
"Suck."
"Swallow- Oh!" He took the fingers into his mouth, Remy was confused. Emile wasn't that innocent, of course he wasn't. He should've expected it. But anyways, Emile swirled his tongue around the fingers and whined as Remy pulled them away.

Remy pressed two fingers to emiles..uhh..yknow. And gently pushed them in, listening to the other gasp and whimper in pleasure. He slowly but carefully stretched the other out.
He pulled his fingers away once done, listening to emiles whimper at the loss.

"Shh it's okay babeycakes, I'll fill you up now."

And he proceeded to fill Emile up with a five course meal.

Just kidding.

Remy spat on his hand, rubbing his saliva over his own shaft (Ew that word 'shaft' reminds me of Minecraft and unfortunately Minecraft tiddies turn my off. I'm no longer horny. 4/10. Wouldn't recommend.) to lubricate it before lining up.
He gentle eased his cock into emiles tight..bum- Emile gasped and moaned, resting his head back against the arm of the couch. Remy grinned and pushed in all the way, rubbing the others hips as he adjusted. Emile grunted and whined as he shifted, adjusting slowly but surely.

Remy started to move his hips, gently thrusting into the other. Emile let out soft, airy moans, getting louder as Remy progressively sped up.
And soon, Remy was slamming into Emile, earning loud moans and sometimes even screams of pleasure. He was already getting close, slowly and progressively. And so was Remy, leather jacket sticking to his bare chest from sweat.

Emiles glasses were tilted, his face sweaty and flustered. He was a moaning, fucked out mess. Pre-cum dribbling over his stomach.
Remy grunted at the sight, slamming into emiles prostate which sent the other over the edge. Emile screamed in pleasure, cumming over his stomach and panting softly. He clenched around Remy, which sent Remy over the edge and caused him to climax deep in Emile. Emile gasped from the feeling, biting his lip and adjusting his glasses. Remy grinned and slowly pulled out, the other whining but relaxing.

Remy cleaned the other up roughly with Starbucks napkins from his jacket pocket, laying down and cuddling him.

"Was that biscuit in your milk good enough?"
"Yes it was, thank you."

(Word count : 800+. Including the sappy message at the beginning.)