140 - Patton Solo

Warnings : Patton jack's off into some cookies and yeah.

Patton hummed softly as he got his ingredients out, setting up the kitchen for some baking. He'd been feeling a little hot and bothered all morning for a reason he couldn't even explain.

Whilst he was stirring up the plan dough, he realised what this was.

Arousal.

He decided since he was alone, he'd quickly take care of it and then go back to cooking. So he hopped up on the counter and got comfy, slowly unbuttoning his pants and freeing his cock.

He gently gave it a few tugs to get it hard, gasping softly. It felt better than he expected, not that he'd never done it before but it had been a while so he was pent up.
Patton began to stroke himself quickly, sharply inhaling as he let out a soft moan. He was eager to get off, so he twisted his wrist slightly to add more pizazz to his strokes.

Pre-cum dribbled from the tip to his base, Patton only using it as lube to speed up his strokes, making them feel quicker and better.
Upon getting close, Patton had a smart idea. He'd put it in the cookies to 'hide evidence' of his 'sins'.

He mumbled soft moans, massaging the base of his cock and rubbing new pre-cum from the tip. He was getting closer by the second until.

He yanked the bowl Infront of himself and shot his thick load into the dough with a decently relieved moan.
He put the bowl aside and panted softly.

Patton made himself decent before standing and starting to mix it in the batter, making the cookies and setting them in the oven.

He wouldn't be giving these to the other side's..

(Thrust Count : 200+. The request was in the DMS, I enjoyed this one!)