Chp.43

Jada

"Mama I'm done"bri came into my room with a robe that looks just like mines

This is my Minnie me.

"Ight come on me and buba already dressed and ready to go"she ran up to me and jumped into my open arms "I love you mommy"she said kissing my cheek and I smiled and kissed hers back.

This is what I live for "ight come on"I grabbed the baby lotion and rubbed it all over her body,cause I didn't raise no ashy kids.

"Can you put your clothes on or are you not a big girl"I said hitting her with that reverse psychology.

"Yes I can put my clothes on mommy"she said grabbing her clothes walking to the other side of the bedroom.

1 hour later

We finally got to Izzy house, he still stay in the house that we picked out together. Is it hard being here? Yea sometimes cause I kinda wish that we could've worked out.

"Daddy"bri yelled and hopped out of the car when I put it in park "girl it ain't never that serious"I mumbled getting out grabbing all of our bags and Braxton.

When I go into the house I put brax down "wasuh my boy"I heard Izzy voice and next thing I see is my baby boy Braxton walking to Izzy "oh my god Braxton"I looked at him in disbelief.

Izzy picked him up once he got to him "I've been trying to get you to walk for the longest"I said and Izzy stuck His tongue out at me "you childish for that"I rolled my eyes at him.

"Mama I'm ready"lani and bri came down stairs and we all walked outside getting into Izzy car.

Once he stared the car up I grabbed his aux cord but Izzy popped my hand "don't be touching shit in here"he said and I bucked at him "nigga I can do whatever I want"I said going threw my music finally picking me and the girls favorite song.

Once friend of mine by Kelly price stated playing Izzy mugged me while the girls started singing.

(Y'all got to listen to this 😂)

"She was my best friend"bri dragged making me bust out laughing "that shit not funny why you got them singing this weird ass song"Izzy said and I ignored and continued to sing with them.

"Let me pick out a song"Izzy reached for my phone and I brought it close to me "what song"I asked him looking at my phone "damn I can't see yo phone"he said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What's the song name Isaiah"I said and he chuckled and shook his head "soul ties by Major nine"he said and I nodded my head typing the song in.

When the sing started Izzy started singing it and I just looked at the side of his face with a mug on my face trying to hide my smile "them rainy nights can turn into some sunny days,random sex could temporarily takes this pain away"he rapped.