Chp.50

Izzy

"Da"I felt something hurting my face "da" I looked up and saw Braxton and Brielle standing in front of me scaring the fuck out of me

"Wasuh"I asked them trying to sit up but Jada was laying on top of me "me and bubba hungry"bri said with her hand on her hip " ok let me get up"I said and she nodded her head and ran away while bubba stood their with a mug on his face.

"What nigga"I bucked at him making Jada stir in her sleep "mama"he said pointing at Jada "she sleep hold on"I sat up and put Jada in my arms carrying ha big ass all the way to my room.

Once I put her down I grabbed Braxton and walked to Brielle room "bri put yo shoes on we going to get something to eat"I told her and she sighed and paused her video.

I mugged her "lil girl don't play with me" I said and she smiled "I love you daddy" she put her shoes on and grabbed her lil backpack purse.

"Your a mini version of your mama"I said and she laughed "my mama said I look just like you"I nodded my head walking to the front door "Yea that's true" I mumbled while bubba played with my shirt.

I put him in the car seat while bri got in the front seat, any other day I would argue with her about this but Rii now I don't even have the energy.

I grabbed my phone and called lani "hello" I heard her voice and I smiled "hey baby you ready"I asked her "yes you on the way" "yes I will be there in ten minutes".

"Okay I'm gone get ready"she said and I said okay and I love you then we hung up "we going to get sissy"bri asked me and I nodded my head.

"Where she was at" "at her grandmas house"bri had a confused face "she went to granny house without us"I chuckled and shook my head "no she went with her other granny".

"I not know ha other granny"she made a face and I laughed "she ain't nobody to know baby" "okay daddy".

I pulled up to Alise house and I saw her on the porch "who that women" bri said when she started walking to the car "that's lani granny"I said "awe".

"Hey izzy"Alise said with a attitude "hey Alise where lani" "she's coming...are these your other kids".

I looked at bri who was looking at her like she was slow "what's your name lil one"Alise smiled at bri and bri kept the same face "my daddy said you was nobody" bri smiled at her and I chuckled.

"I see your doing a good job raising them too"she said and I rolled my eyes "man what you come over here for"I asked her and she sighed "she doesn't like me what did you tell me about her"I shrugged my shoulders.

"We never talked about you to her she probably remember you tryna take her away from us"I said and she frowned her face up "I was tryna do what was best for her" "but that wasn't what was best for her ,she had already lost her mom and then you tried to take her away from her dad and second person next to a mom she had"Alise made a knowing face.