Chp.44

Mia

"Thanks for shopping with us come back sometimes"I said nicely to the customers at my job

"Mia I need you on the register"I heard the manger say in my ear piece,I nodded my head and walked up to the counter relieving my coworker.

I saw a person place somethings on the counter for me to ring up "did you find everything fine"I asked the person not looking at them.

I started ringing up the Gucci belt and the two pairs of shoes that they placed on the counter "Yea it was straight"I stopped in the middle of what I was doing realizing who voice it was.

I put my feeling to the back of my mind and continued to ring him up "that would be $1,231"I said finally looking up.

He still look the same,he still fine as fuck "can I use my card"he asked finally looking up at me and we just stared at each other for a minute.

"Umm...Y-yea you can use your card"I said shaking off the weir moment we just had.

I was playing with my nails avoiding eye contact with him "wasuh mia"he said finally acknowledging me.

I shrugged my shoulders still not looking at him but feeling his eyes on me "you can't talk no more"he said and I looked up at him with a blank face.

"Wasuh Caleb"I said grabbing his recipe and handing it to him "you don't fuck with me no more"he said and I scrunched my face up.

Don't he got a girl.

"Caleb what do you want you made it clear that you don't want nothing else to do with me and that's all my fault but why are you trying to mess with me right now"I said and he shook his head.

"I think we need to talk about something"he said giving a look that told me that he knew something.

"Okay...my number hasn't changed"I said and he mugged me "look tamia I don't have time for your bull shit right now I'm gone hit you up when you leave here ight"he said and I nodded my head not saying anything else.

He walked out of the store and I hurried and ran to the bathroom feeling sick to my stomach.

I emptied my stomach out in the toilet and I felt so tired "mia are you okay in there"I heard my manager ask me and I couldn't even respond cause I felt like the whole room was spinning.

"Mia I'm going to come in okay"that's all I heard before I blacked out.

___________________________________
Jada

"Jada get off of me"I heard Izzy deep sleepy voice and I groaned throwing a fit because I was sleeping good

"Come on now"I slid over and laid down on the cold pillow next to me, I feel back to sleep.

I woke up to Braxton sleeping on top of me and Brielle laying on my leg "why y'all on me"I said looking over seeing Izzy play on the game.

Over grown ass.

"I put them on you"he said not even looking at me "why am I even in yo bed Isaiah"I put buba on the pillow and slid my leg under bri body.

"Don't say it like you ain't want to sleep with me"he said and I waved him off walking past him going to the bathroom.

"You ain't been letting bitches use my shit in here have you"I yelled out the bathroom and I heard him smacked his lips.

"Jada don't start"he said and I rolled my eyes grabbing my tooth brush and brush my teeth and wash my face.

"Aye yo phone blowing up"Izzy yelled making me smack my lips "bitch you couldn't bring it to me"I said walking past him.

He grabbed me bye my hair pulling me back to him "who you calling a bitch"he mugged me and I rolled my eyes.

"You the fuck"I pushed him off of me grabbing me phone seeing the group chat was calling me.

I joined seeing everybody was in there "What took you so long"Kayla said and I rolled my eyes looking at Izzy "nun wasuh" I asked.

"Ok so...Caleb came to my job today"mia said and I had a shook face ,hell all of us did "what happened"Kayla yelled and she sighed.

She went on and told us what all happened and then ha crybaby ass ended up crying "so he know about the baby"I asked and Kayla made a confused face "babyyyyyy"she dragged and I looked at mia.

"I don't know jada...I think so"she whined and I twisted my face up "Welp I'm praying for you"I said and she mugged me "but I could've sworn this nigga had a whole girl"she said with a attitude.

"And Mia we all know y'all love each other"Kayla said and nodded my head in agreement.

"You always trying to be a relationship counselor come fix our relationship"Izzy yelled making the girls face drop "is that.."  I nodded my head and they started laughing.

"Fuck y'all"I hung up on them and mugged Izzy "you talk yo much for me"I said and he grinned at me getting back in the bed.

"I know you love me"he laid on top of me and I groaned "I dislike you so much"I said he just laugh.

"Mama I'm hungry"lani came in the room with nova following behind her "me too"they both got in the bed with us and I groaned rubbing my head "why y'all want to bother me today".

"Girl get up and make our family some food"Izzy slapped my thigh and I sat up real quick "aye girl y'all get out for a minute"I said and they got up from the bed leaving the room.

I hopped off the bed and went to the other side of the room putting my hair "oooo you bout suck my dick"he said getting happy.

"No bitch we bout to fight"I said running up on him and he pushed me back "stop I want to fight you"I said and he hugged me and I started beating on his back "you want to scratch on it next"he said and I stopped.

"You so aggy damn how long has it been since you got some pussy"I was curious cause he just been a little to horny  for my liking.

"I ain't touched pussy since you left me I just be getting head"he said and but I didn't believe him "Yea ight Izzy"he rolled his eyes at me "just let me taste it"he smirked at me and I looked at the kids at the foot of the bed.

"I almost forgot they was in here"he said and I busted out laughing leaving at the room going down stairs to cook.