Chp.46

Jada

"Ms.smith I want to talk to you about Brielle behavior in my class"bri teacher stop me on my way out the school.

"Yes is there a problem"I turned around with bri behind me, I looked at bri and she had a mug on her face looking like Izzy ugly ass.

"Well bri...she's having a hard time getting alone with her peers"I made a confused face "what do you mean is she getting bullied"I asked her and she shook her head fast.

"No ma'am Brielle is bullying the other students"I wanted to tell the women she was lying but I know my child and she is mean as fuck.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that I didn't know any of this was going on, me and her father will have a long discussion with her and she will be ready to apologize to the whole class including you"I said putting on my white girl voice.

"That's fine ms.smith thank you and I will see you in class Monday miss Brielle"the teacher said and bri just looked at her like she was stupid.

We left the school going to the car "bri now why you bullying them kids up there" I looked back at her and she had her head down "cause they treat me different"she mumbled and I frowned and turned around in my seat.

"What you mean baby how they treat you different"I asked her and she sighed "they always look at me like I'm weird and then they ask me why I'm black"I instantly got mad "do your teacher know about this"I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh I'm sorry baby come here"I pulled her out of her seat and brought her to the front seat where I was sitting at "hey look at me your beautiful and don't ever let anyone tell you any different you hear me" she nodded her head and looked down at my lap.

I lifted her head to look at me "hey how about we have a family night tonight"she smiled "will daddy and sissy be there"she asked me and I smiled "of course it wouldn't be family night if they wasn't there"I tickled her and she giggled.

"Mommy can I sit in the front seat"she gave me a innocent smiled and I rolled my eyes "only for today"I said and she smiled jumping out of my lap and getting in the front seat.

"Okay we got to go get buba"I said pulling off from the school and heading to the daycare.

"Mama can I play some music"I handed bri the phone and she went to YouTube typing in something.

All my kids are smart and I make sure that all of them get the best education that they can get.

The song started and I laughed looking over at her "Yea you be on TikTok too much"I said while savage by Meghan the stallion played.

"Mama I like this song"she said nodding her head "Yea I see"I said looking over at her.

I heard my phone go off and bri answered it "uncle Chris"I heard bri yell and I rolled my eyes.

"Wasuh Niecey where yo mama" I heard chris voice "rii here what you want chris"I asked him grabbing the phone while still driving "we used to be better than this"he said acting fake hurt.

"Bye boy what you doing"I asked him turning into buba daycare "just left lunch with jay and Caleb"he looked in the camera rubbing his waves "oooou I see you swimming"I said hyping him up.

"You see,you see"he said getting hyped "ight not to much"I laughed getting out the car and helping bri out the car "where y'all at" "getting buba from day care then we going to see mia new apartment"I said walking into the spot.

"Awe speaking of mia she came up in our conversation today at lunch"he said and I acted like I ain't know nun "really what was said"I signed buba out and the woman went to go get him.