Chp.49

I didn't publish 😬

Jada

(I don't know if this gone be here permanent fc)

"Brielle I'm bout to beat yo ass bring me my shoes"yelled running after holding my dress up so I wouldn't get messed up "no mommy me not want you to go"she said stopping at the end of the staircase.

"Well I'm going so give me my shoes and go get your bag"she walked up the stairs slowly and handed me my heels "thank you ma'am now go get you and bubba".

She scrunched up her face "why he can't get his own stuff" "b-girl if you don't get out of my face looking like yo daddy"she giggled rubbing to her room.

I walked back to my room seeing Braxton still sleep on my bed, I sat at the edge of my bed putting my heels on.

I stood up and went to my mirror and did a full 360 checking myself out "you look pwetty momma"bri walked in my room with both of their bags "thank you baby".

"Where you going mama"I just ignored her cause Brielle is a snitch and Ian got tile for that "mama...mommy...MAAAAA" I rolled my eyes and gave her a straight face.

"I'm going out with a friend"I said keeping it short "what friend"she stood in front of me like she was my mama "I'm sorry am I your mom or is you my mom"I asked her and she smiled at me.

"Where we going" "y'all are going to your dads house"I said and she jumped up and down in excitement "yaaay"she screamed making Braxton jump out of his sleep "look what you did bri".

Brax sat up and looked at us like we was dumb "ma"he pointed at me and I picked him up "I was hoping you was sleep when I dropped you off"I sighed.

I grabbed my purse and sandals, while holding Braxton "come on bri grab y'all bags"I followed bri out the room and down stairs to the front door.

"Mama is lani at daddy house"bri asked me getting in her car seat while I buckled brax in his "yes I believe so baby"she smiled and nodded her head.

I did a quick prayer before I pulled off and headed to Izzy house "stop bubba"I heard bri whined and I huffed "what he doing bri" "he keep pulling my hair".

I looked in the mirror and I saw Braxton giggling while pulling her hair "stop it bubba" I said and he looked up at me giving me that same face izzy gives me "Yea let hurry up and get y'all to this man".

We pulled up to izzy house and I saw his car in the drive way we'll all of his cars, I didn't tell him that I was bringing the kids so he's gonna have a little surprise.

"Come on babies"I said helping them out the car, "da" Braxton ran up to the front door and started tapping on it then he put his mouth on "stop it that's nasty"I told him and he smiled still hitting the door.