7

Ariana's dress above
<><><><><><><><><>
Ariana's POV
<><><><><><><><><><><>
Once we found Hailey's room from a lot of begging from Kaylee to Michael. We found out she's in the same hall as us, and that she's also their sister. Who knew.

Hailey also said that she had to pick the dress considering I was going on a date with her brother.

We chose a red noodle strap dress that in my opinion was just amazing, but considering all the dresses she had in her closet this one was more my style and the other dresses were to short, didn't fit, or I said I'd burn if she made me wear them. So we comprised on this one.

Then she insisted on doing my make up but I told her that if she did I'd put a bottle of bronzer where the sun don't shine.

So she let me do my own makeup. I chose a deep crimson to match my dress, I did mascara,and winged liner with a clear lip gloss. I'm not going all out if I don't know where I'm going. For all I know we could be going to a barn. Who knows.

I looked at my phone and it read 7:45

As I turned it off there was a knock at the door and Kaylee and I turned our heads while Hailey answered the door.

As she does our eyes meet.

Alex is dressed in a black tux vest and a white dress shirt with a red tie that matches my dress. The white dress shirt does nothing to hide what years of training does. He looks so unbelievably... no no once again I need to remind myself that we will have no such thoughts.

He saw the small moment ago that we shall not mention.

"Like what you see" he asks with a smirk.

"Nah it's so cliché. Just like that line" I say with a smirk and walk past a grumbling Alex.

As we walk down the hallway and out side he leads me to a motorcycle and glances at me.

"There's no way I'm getting on that thing." I say but he picks me up and places me on.

"Baby yes you are. Look you did it all by yourself." He says in a fake chipper tone. Eww.

"Oh and when I lean you lean too if you don't want to become a road pizza."He added in.
<><><><><><><><><>

The ride was actually surprisingly fun. Alex had taken me to a nice restaurant.

As we walked in I saw prominent members of his gang and some from other well known gangs and mafias. Holy shit.

He lead us up to the second floor I think and sat us on a balcony that over looked the water. His territory was by the ocean so I'm not that surprised that the restaurant is here. It's still so beautiful.

Alex then took my hand and lead me to my seat. He pulled out the chair for me and pushed it in when I sat. Wow chivalry isn't dead.( A/N if you're one of my friends you'd get this joke )

"Wow what a gentleman" I say looking at him.

"Anything for you princess." He responded.

As we were just having a small moment I will not like to acknowledge, the waitress came over but before I could celebrate this distraction she glared at me.
The fuck have I ever done to her.

Then it hits me. I'm with Alex. Even though me and Alex are NOT a thing.

"What can I get you Mr. Rodriguez"she says pulling her shirt down a bit more. I roll my eyes at her.

"A bottle of wine and two glasses" he said.

"Anything for you miss." She asks not genuinely caring.
I think of something funny that would insult her but put that thought to the back of my mind not wanting to initiate.

"A lemonade ice tea please" I say calmly. Just to piss her off I then turn my attention to Alex. And that's when I heard her stomp off.

As Alex was about to say something she trudged over to us wine and glasses in hand as well as my lemonade ice tea.
She sets them down on the table and walks away, but as she passes me she whispers

"Tramp"

Jealous much bitch I think to myself.