17

Ariana's POV
<><><><><><><><><><><>
Why was she glad he was dead that made absolutely no sense.

"Mom" I asked shocked.

"To answer your question have you ever seen me wear a tank top. Or shorts." She questions.

"Well no but you've worn dresses and skirts." I say.

" yes but when I have I've worn makeup have I not." She asked implying way more then she said.

The sudden realization hits me. He couldn't have. Why would he do that to mom. He loved her.

"Mom why didn't you tell us." My brothers and I ask in unison.

"I didn't want you guys to get involved. It started when you were born Ari. He wanted another boy not a girl. He said he'd love you and he did but he took it out on me. He just never stopped taking it out on me. I've just learned what to do and how to do it so I avoid it as much as possible." She says.

"Oh mom." I say and my brothers and I all rush to give her a hug.

"So now it's your gang." Mom muses trying to stay positive and make light of the situation even though I know she still loved dad.

"Emmet it's now yours." I say and smile.

"See my quests are important but next time we ride at dawn." I say and smile up at Alex.

"Alright I promise." He says and kisses my nose.

"How are you treating my daughter Alex." My mom asks smiling.

"Fine auntie." Alex says and smiles.

"Auntie" I scream.

"She my god mother relax. And ew that would be gross." He says and shivers with disgust if that was reality.

"Thank god. And you're one hundred percent right that would be gross." I respond.

"Also why do you think I've never attacked you guys She's technically my only family left besides my relatives in Italy and Spain and my siblings."

"Wait so do you control three gangs" my brothers ask.

"No my cousin Raphael controls the gang my family has in Spain he was my moms nephew. And my cousin Angelo controls the gang in Italy where I control this one. Even tough we all have the same name. Gang wise." Alex says with a smirk.

"Oh and my Nona and Abuela are going to come for their yearly visit soon." He announces to me.

"We'll talk about that later." I say brushing it off slightly.

"Mhm" he responds.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>.

(A/N hey guys sorry this is just a filler chapter. I am currently working on the next chapter enjoy. ❤️❤️❤️ bye)