28

Alexander's POV
___•••___•••___

I don't know how to tell her. I'm so nervous she'll reject me. What if she's mad at me. I don't know what to do.

"Bro what do I do. I don't want her to be mad. Or upset or whatever she feels."

"Worst comes to worst your broken up. Simple." He said so casually.

I don't want to break up. I have to tell her.
____••••____••••____
Arianas POV
___•••___

Alexander's been acting off today and it's really starting to bug me. What's his deal. Was last night not important or even a big deal to him.

The hell is his problem. That fucking bitch doesn't even care when that was a big deal for me. Storming out of my room to the gym I start training. I need to let off steam and I don't want it to be on Alex or anyone. Especially if he has a good explanation then I'd feel stupid.

Time passes. I've gone through multiple sets of tape and my knuckles Arles bruised and split.

"Hey Ari it's been three hours. You gonna tell us why you're upset and hurting yourself. Girl it's not healthy." Kaylee said and nicely pulled me away from the punching bag.

"Now what happened." She asked softly.

"I-I don't know honestly. Alex has been avoiding me. I think because I haven't seen him all day and last night was a big deal. And sure he was there when I woke up but we didn't cuddle like we usually do and he said he had stuff to do for the gang. Like that he left and it's been hours where is he." I rushed out feeling worse and worse as I said it.

"Come let's go talk to him. I know your upset and I know that you're to upset to know that your hands are killing you. Let's go" she said in a motherly tone.

We leave the home gym and head for Alexander's office.

Kaylee knocks on the door and walks in without caring.

"Hello girls what can I do for ya." Alex asks casually until he sees my hands.

"Princess come here I want to see your knuckles. What happened." I stood there quietly.

"Alex she's upset obviously. You're being an asshole and basically blew her off this morning." Kaylee rants.

"Kales I'll talk to her ok." He says trying to calm her down.

"You better." She says glaring at him.

"Let's go you time to cool off." Michael says. And I mean this whole time he was here and said nothing

"No I have something else to say." She tells him

"Maybe another time babe" he says throwing her over his shoulder because he knew that was the only way to get her out of the office.

"Princess come here I will not ask again." Alexander growls out.

Walking over I show him my knuckles.

"Baby. Why would you do that to yourself." He said with sadness in his eyes.

"You've been avoiding me today and I work out when I'm upset. It's either that or you'll have to repair the many holes that would've been in the wall."I tell him.

"I'm sorry I've just been busy today."he says and kisses my forehead.

I just walk out. If he takes priority in his gang over me we're gonna have a problem.
________••••••••________
Alexander's POV
_____•••••_____

"Hey cass thanks for your help today. I have to go and we'll talk later thanks for the help." I say talking to Casandra.

Hanging up the phone I hear a gasp.

"You bastard."

"Kaylee it's not what you think."

"How could you do that to Ari." She starts screaming at me. I don't want Ari to find out yet.

"Kaylee SHUT. IT." I scream.

"Fuck off. Only if you have a good explanation because Ariana has been my bestie since diapers."

"I'm going to propose and Casandra is the person who was helping me picking out the ring. I love Ariana till my last dying breath and I'm going to ask her to be my wife."
_______••••••••_________

A/N.

I know I know I know it was a short chapter and I'm sorry I haven't updated sooner but I've been trying to make this book good and I've also had some writers block I promise another chapter will come soon because myself as a reader doesn't like to be left on a cliffhanger so I promise I won't do it to you my lovely readers. I'm also thinking about ending the book soon but i will not leave anything unexplained. And I won't leave you guys on a cliffhanger and fall off the face of the earth leaving you guys not sure of how it ends. Until next time ❤️❤️❤️❤️