25

Hey guys I'm in a writing mood today so here you go :)

Arianas POV
___•••___
The meeting was a bust so far. We couldn't figure out anything and my brothers and Alexander shot almost everything down.

"Shut it Rodriguez you've denied almost everything it's our sister and we'll protect her."

"You have no say here Emmet it's my territory and she's my princes."Alex roared.

Everyone just started bickering

"Everyone SHUT IT." I yell and the arguing and bickering stops.

"What is it babygirl." Alex asks nuzzling his nose into my neck.

"As I'm sure you've all heard of Femme Fatales. Anyway Hudson is not as big of a dumb ass as you would think and he doesn't want someone else he wants me. He stated that clearly in his letter. Now I could write him a letter and give it to Nico and send him back. It's only been one night so he won't be suspicious. Soo I can then act on the Femme Fatale role. Alexander I know you have clubs on neutral territory so I can invite him up to one of those rooms and leave saying I want to change into something special for him before we do anything, but I'll really be getting you guys. Letting you all know to come up to the room. I will actually change though and take a gun with me and if anything goes wrong I'll have you all as back up." I explain. "So what do you all think" I ask.

"That we all are stupid because we didn't think of that" Emmet mumbles.

"I don't like the plan because you could potentially get hurt or forced into something but I think it's better then any of us came up with. So yes I agree." Alex replied. The plan got put up for vote and majority was in my favor. I then quickly wrote a bit and showed it to Alex and my brothers. Best if Nico doesn't know because then Hudson doesn't know he's working for us.

" dear Hudson,
I didn't realize how much I've missed you until you contacted me. I miss you so so much. I'm sorry about what happened when we were sixteen I was just scared. Of course I'd love to finish what should've happened that night. I want to meet up. Meet me at the Golden Opal club on neutral territory. I can't wait to show you a good time. Meet me in one week on June sixteenth.
Love your Ariana"

Alright.
"Nico we have the letter don't open it and pretend you know nothing of the plan. Also tell Hudson that you ran into Cobra members to explain the loss of your Entourage he can't know Blood Rose is working against him as well." Alex commanded.

With that Nico left. And Kaylee and I were currently going to the mall to find a outfit and a dress for June sixteenth. I don't want to see Hudson again but I'm killing him. I don't know what I'm going to do with the land I acquire from killing him but I'll figure something out.

"Kaylee are you and Michael in a serious relationship or are you guys just fucking around." I ask while we're driving.

"To be honest I don't know. I want it to be a serious relationship but I don't know how he feels. Like we haven't said I love you yet and I'm scared what if he leaves me for someone else." She asks

"He won't. I can see the way he looks at you. I can tell he loves you."

"Bitch please but if you can say that about me and Michael then I can say that about you and Alex he looks like a lost puppy without you and you're one blind bitch if you can't see it." She laughs.

"Hey Kales I kind of want to get the blood Rose tattoo I want to actually belong here. We've been here almost a year and I want to feel like I do belong here. Here and with the cobras." I tell her.

"Me too actually. Hold on I'll ask Hailey to see where they all get there tattoo done so we can surprise the boys and well make sure to hide it when you have to meet Hudson because he knows about your cobras tattoo."

"Kay Hailey texted back and said to go to the tattoo shop in the mall we're headed to and ask for Jacob she says he'll do it for us."

After we got all the clothes and then some we headed to the tattoo parlor that said GOTHAM in all caps and enter. It has a lot of geometric designed tattoos.

We walk up to the front desk and see a man sitting there.

"We're looking for Jacob" I state confidently.

"Speaking." He said.

"We want a blood Rose tattoo. Hailey sent us."

"Oh new members" he smirked. "Follow me. And I'll add them to the gangs tab." He said in a friendly way.

"So how'd you get in the gang." He asked curiously while I sat in the chair.

"I'm Alex's girl" I said

"You must be something special then" he smiled. "And you" he asked Kaylee who was waiting her turn

"Michael's girl" was all she replied.

"Wow you both got some big names there." He smiled and started.

We finished two hours later and hour each for the two of us.

Jacob gave us the required stuff to take care of the tattoos for the first few weeks and we were off. I got mine on my left shoulder while my cobra was on the right side of my body on my waist.

 Blood Rose tattoo

Blood Rose tattoo. The picture is just for the tattoo Ariana got hers on her left shoulder

 The picture is just for the tattoo Ariana got hers on her left shoulder

Her cobras tattoo. Her cobras tattoo is on the right side of her body on her hip/waist.