27

Arianas POV
___•••___

"Alex why didn't you tell me you were related to Hudson and Max." Max was Hudson's brother, right hand man and Alexander's cousin.

"Speak of the devil." I heard Alex mutter.

"Speaking of yourself are we cousin." Max questioned as he walked with us towards the cars to go home.

"Oh no he's all mine. Go with Michael and Kaylee." I say giving a stern look.

"They already said I wasn't allowed with them." He says sheepishly.
I roll my eyes.

"He has the same mother as Hudson but different father. His father was and still is my uncle. He's in Italy. He's from my dad's side." Alex explained.

"Now that Hudson is dead what are you going to do with the mafia." They both asked.

"I might considering keeping it but might combine with Alex." I sigh not knowing what to do. The only way I'll combine is if we get married but I'm not sure if he feels like that yet.

The rest of the ride home was silent.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Victoria.

"Hey Victoria can you help me with something." I ask her. I fill her in on the plan and smiles at me.

"I hope everything goes well" she says and gave me a wink.

While I'm doing my own thing I have Hailey distracting Alex.
I then finish setting everything up and text Hailey to let Alex come to our room.
____••••____••••____••••____••••____
Alexander's POV
__••__••__••__••__

For the past hour Hailey has been talking to me. And don't get me wrong I love my sister but she's hiding something and I'm not that fucking dumb.
I try to head up to my room so I can relax. I'm still tense from seeing my princess having her neck attacked by Hudson. And her doing it to him as well.

"N n no mister you cannot leave yet." Hailey starts. I raise my eyebrow not buying that.

"Why is that dear sister." I ask and Her phone all of a sudden buzzes

"Never mind" she smiles and leaves the room humming and skipping like a five year old.

Going up to my room I see the door to Arianas and I's room closed. I open the door and see Ariana in a beautiful silver dress. It sparkled with the candle light. The rooms lights were turned off but the room was illuminated by candle light. She looked stunning.

"What's all this" I ask in sheer confusion.

"I wanted to talk." I chuckle she could have just talked to me.

"I know it's stupid and I could have just talked to you but I wanted to to be special. Something for us." She said nervously.

I walked closer holding her waist with one arm and raising her chin white my other hand.

"What is it baby." I ask gently.

"Since the moment I met you I was truly intrigued by you. I knew who you were but wasn't as afraid as you had originally thought. Once my dad gave me to you I'll admit I hated you slightly. I knew about your reputation but you proved your more then your reputation. Through the past year I grew to love you. And no not a forced inevitable love one that's true love not someone who's forced together. And I know I'm rambling but I wanted to tell you.... I love you Alexander. More then you could ever know. I want to stand by your side and be with you always." She said. I was stunned.

"I love you too." I said and she blushed hiding her face in my chest.

"Don't hide my love. You me blush is adorable." I laugh.
I gently lift he chin and our lips meet. It started off slow and sweet but quickly escalated.
______••••••______••••••______
Arianas POV
___•••___

Our kiss started out sweet and passionate. I don't know which one of us is controlling the kiss but it's getting rather heated. No one shall interrupt unless they want a bullet through their head.

Alex slowly sat me on the bed and broke the kiss when we ran out of air. He started kissing along my neck mumbling 'mine' he slowly stopped kissing my neck and looked at me.

"More" I whine. He's the man I love. The man I want to spend the rest of my life with. I want him to be my first time too.

"Are you sure." He asks knowing my history about this subject. He wasn't trying to be rude. He was being a gentleman.
__________••••__________

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

There will be a mature scene ahead of you didn't read my authors note I'm warning you if you do not like this kind of story line. Please skip if you wish. It's a warning ⚠️. You have been thoroughly warned.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

__________•••••____________
"Yes." I respond pleadingly.
He kissed my cheek and pulled out a box of condoms from his nightside table.

Alexander then starts to kiss me again and he starts to remove my dress. My breath hitches but I continue.

"You're scared." He asks. I shyly nod. "I be gentle I promise." He says and kisses me. He removed my dress leaving me in my bra and underwear. I gulp and remove his shirt and pants.

We continue till we're left in nothing. He puts on the condom and kisses me. The kiss is full of passion there wasn't a trace of lust with in.

He breaks the kiss "ready." He asks softly.

"Please be gentle" I ask.

"Of course baby. Anything for you." He responds

He enters and I whimper loudly.

"Shh honey it's ok" he cooed trying to calm me down. He was about to pull out due to the pain I was in but I shook my head. He waited for me to adjust while kissing my tears away.

The whole night he was gentle with me always making sure I was ok and asking me if I wanted to stop if I whimpered. He was so considerate the whole time. That's one of the reasons he is the man I love. And I wouldn't have if any other way.