13

Ariana's POV
<><><><><><><><><><><>
So Hailey finally fully moved back into the mansion and it's been great having her here. But the down side is that there have been more gang members around. I don't know them and I feel awkward around them while Kaylee seems at ease. Although after the few weeks since Hailey moved back Alexander and I have grown closer, but it's still not a perfect relationship.

I wake up slightly earlier today when I usually sleep for another few hours but can't go back to sleep so I decide to get an early start and get dressed. Slowly going down the stairs to the kitchen to help Victoria I notice her carrying trays and trays of food towards Alex's conference room he uses for big meetings.

"Hey Victoria why are you carrying so much food to Alex's office." I question.

"He has a meeting dear would you help me please. The men are getting restless without the food. They all complain they're starving but don't help." She laughs.

As we're bringing the food into Alex's conference room I notice Alexander glancing at me with...love in his eyes. I'm not sure though because I could be sleep deprived or hallucinating. Even though I'm not completely sure I just smile at him, and while I glance at him I set the trays down. I head out with Victoria and go to see how many trays we have left and how many plates we have to distribute.

"Hun we only have on plate left and that is for Mr. Rodriguez can you please bring it to him." She asks kindly and of course I would bring it for him she's been cooking and distributing plates of food all morning.

"Of course. Thank you Victoria."

"It should be me thanking you. It would have been at least another ten minutes of distribution if you didn't help. And what for." She asks sweetly.

"For welcoming me and letting me help. I feel like I have something to do besides training now." I say smiling at her and leaving the room with Alexander's plate.

I continue walking to Alexander's office and as soon as I get to the doors I knock. He signals for me to come in and I do so.

As I'm walking towards Alex's seat at the head of the table when I hear catcalls from some of the men in the chairs around the large conference desk. I roll my eyes and put the plate of eggs bacon hash browns and toast in front of Alex and kiss his cheek while Alex is glaring at the men in the room.

I don't know why but I have a strong feeling to comfort Alex before he does something he might regret later.

"Don't worry I'm yours and I wouldn't do anything with anybody unless it was you." I say into his ear for only him to hear and kiss the side of his face one more time before I exit the room. But seemingly enough Michael heard what I said to Alex and sent me a smirk. I rolled my eyes once again and left.

I head up to my room and start to think about what I had told Alexander.

Did I really mean that. Or was it just something I said to calm him down.

Was I ready for a real relationship with him and if so would he let me in.

And would I really be open to letting him do what I had suggested. Probably not for a long time.