23

I don't like to be left on cliffhangers so I planed not to do it to you guys my lovely readers. At least as much. Without further adieu enjoy.
________••••••••_________••••••••________
Arianas POV
__••__••__

Walking in to the mansion I walked straight to my room and slammed the door not locking in case Hudson made a surprise visit.

I suddenly felt a hand lightly plant itself on my side.

I screamed and punched the person who touched me.

I heard a groan instantly knowing it was Alexander.

"Princess it's just me. Angel speak to me your shaking." He says.

"Alex." I sob and cling to him like a koala.

"It's ok baby I promise. Your brothers will be here in about ten minutes." In response snuggled further into his embrace.

Just like promised my brothers arrived ten minutes later. And just about ten minutes I was still sobbing into Alexander's chest.

"What the fuck happened to our sister Rodriguez" I heard Emmet ask.

Alex didn't take lightly to this.

"You think I'd hurt her. You tell me ,Hudson Grey wants something with my princess and she's so upset by a letter she's crying and she said she needs you guys so calm the fuck down" he seethed. While holding me.

Emmet strokes my hair. "Sis can we see the letter" he asked and I handed it to him while slowing my tears and turning to my brothers.

My brothers jaws all clenched and they looked like they wanted to murder someone or something

"What the fuck is going on." Alex roared. I nuzzled into his neck and kissed it for a few seconds instantly calming him down.

"Let's go sit down Alex. It would be better. Oh and put any and all weapons on the table it's in your best interest." Jax spoke up.
______••••••______
Alexander's POV
___•••___•••___

When Jax told me to put all my weapons on the table I was reluctant. But did for the sake of my princess.

"So" I asked impatiently

"Alex." I heard a sweet angelic voice. "Please be patient I'll tell you some and the boys will tell you some. Please be patient. For me" she asked and I instantly agreed for my princes not liking seeing her so distraught.

"Ariana and Hudson became friends when they were thirteen. Being as we had an alliance with his dad's gang we didn't interfere unless it was completely necessary because she would get upset if we did." Emmet started out.
I then nodded to signal I was listening and that they could continue.

"On Arianas sixteenth birthday we had Hudson over and the girls otherwise known as Kaylee and two other girls from our gang. It wasn't unusual for her and Hudson to hang out in her room. He never did or expected anything of her or tried to force her into anything."Jax

"Until that night" I automatically tensed. What the fuck did he do to my princess. I felt Ariana tense up in my arms.

"That night he tried to force himself on her." Kyle began. "We heard screaming from the other side of the mansion so we went as fast as we could. We heard the screaming again then silence. We knew it was Ariana so we ran. She then screamed to us and hid behind us as Hudson chased behind her. She was only in her bra and underwear when we got there. And Hudson was in his boxers. She had tears streaming down her face and we kicked Hudson out and terminated the alliance." I was furious how could you do that to someone. Someone who you claim is your friend like what the hell.

I thought the story was done until my angel spoke up.

"When we were hanging out things were normal. He then became a different person. Pushed me on the bed and said he had waited long enough and said I learn to take him. I said no and he beat me. He even chocked me out at one point. I eventually got away before anything happened. And ran. My brothers found me. And you know the story from there." I growled and wanted to kill this mother fucker. How dare he do that to my princess.

"I know what you're thinking. I want him dead too. But calm down all in good time." She whispered into my ear and just snuggled deeper into me. Eventually Arianas breathing evens out and then I could tell she's asleep.
I walk to our room and lay her on the bed.

"We thought you should read this." Emmet says and hands me the note Ariana hid from me.

I unfold it and I punch the wall closest to me leaving a hole and having my knuckles bleed.

All I can think of is that note.

"I'm coming my love whatever it takes and we will finish what we had started that night before your brothers so rudely interrupted. Make sure to wear something sexy for the next we meet. I can't wait to rip it off and see how your body has grown in the past three years honey.
-Hudson Grey"

"We need a plan. Now. I will prepare the guest rooms and call Nico he said he has dirt from spying. "

"Agreed" was their reply.

No one is taking my baby. My princess. My Ariana ever. And who ever tries to mess with me or her is going down.