21

Arianas POV
____••••____

Waking up today was absolutely hell. Alexander's Nona left last night and I was due for today. And by due it was my monthly shark week. Or however you want to word it. All I know is that I wake up and my stomach is cramping and I want to just cuddle into Alex's side but he's not in the bed.

I've been with Alex for a few months now and I've been able to hide my period to the best of my abilities but I ran out of...stuff and Kaylee is so far. Like the other side of the house and I don't want to basically leave a trail of blood.

I move and see a big spot of blood on my side of the bed. Just as I'm about to get up Alex comes over and sits on the bed.

"C'mere." He says giving me a soft smile.

"No" I whine. Not wanting to expose myself. Lately Alex has been picking me up more

"C'mere grumpy." He says with a smile.

"No" I scream with anxiety filling me as he pulls me over.
He sees the big stain and nuzzles my neck giving me light kisses.

"It's fine baby. And I know you've had them before you've been here way longer then a single month. Plus I have a sister remember" he says with a soft smile trying to be supportive.

"I fucking hate you." I say with a pout.

"Well don't." He says picking me up and bringing me into the bathroom. I squirm trying to get out of his grip.

"Honey you need to bathe you'll feel better. I'll go get you some of my clothes and a thingie for you from Hailey because I'm assuming you're out." I blush and nod. Who knew he'd be so attentive.

I start a bath because soon I won't be able to take a bath unless I'm sitting in a tub full of blood. Savoring the time and easing my stomach pain I relax. About an hour had passed and I dried off and changed into normal clothes except I wore one of Alexander's tee shirts.

Walking out into our room I see Alex fiddling with a tie but completely dressed in a black suit and a white dress shirt.

"I'll do it" I say sweetly taking the tie from him and properly securing it. And tied it into place.

"This week is going to be hell isn't it." Alex asks while he sits on the bed taking me with him and securing me on his lap.

"Yup. By the way I do get bitchy sometimes when I'm on my period." I say with a smile.

"Sometimes." He whispers.

"Dick" I say and punch him.
____••••____••••____••••____

And I was right the past week was hell and I was bitchy. So sue me.

Alex has been making sure all of his businesses' were doing well and making sure the gang was being run properly.

This morning Alex wasn't in bed and he wasn't in the kitchen and Victoria is sick so I decided to make breakfast for everyone.

I made a bit of everything for everyone to pick from but made Alexander waffles with Nutella, chocolate sauce, and a small scoop ice cream with whipped cream. I was being it for his office when I hear him huff annoyed but

"He did what.... I'm going to fucking kill him." He growled lowly.

"Be at the docks tonight. He crossed me and he's done for." Alex roared.

"He stole three million in drugs and weapons why the fuck not should I be pissed. I know he's only twenty. He's around my age. I don't give a fuck. We're done here be at the docks tonight and if you're not you're joining him" he growled again and hung up.

Michael then opened the door and walked passed me going on a quest of his own.

"Princess." Alexander says lowly as I try to back away.

"Y-yes." I answer never seeing him so mad. I also cursed out myself in my mind for stuttering.

"C'mere. We need to have a little talk about spying."

I nod and walk over placing is breakfast of a side table.

He picks me up by my waist and says me on his desk while still sitting in his chair in front of me.

"Why were you eavesdropping" he asks.

"I was being you breakfast. Victoria called in sick so I made everyone breakfast. See" I say pointing to the side table.

He sighs.

"Princess. You know I'm doing this right and no amount of talking will change my mind." He tells me.

"But killing isn't the answer. Yeah he stole from you but just take it back."

"Not so easy princess. He could've sold them all by now. And like I said you can't change my mind." I sigh and hand him his breakfast. He eats and I sit there in silence trying to find a plan to save that guy. Alex is known for being ruthless and not having a heart. I'll try to at least get him a fast death.