39.

DEMI P.O.V.: a week later we were literally climbing on our private plane.

Demi: this is just too big for us four

Sophie: well

Sophie: well...it's a long trip so I'd say it's okay like this

Nick: how much of a long trip? (He asked while putting mine and his bag above our seats)

Joe: 10-14 hours

Demi: holy shit...that's quite a lot (Nick nodded)

Sophie: that's why we chose to travel at this time. It's 7 p.m. so we'll get there between 6 and 10

Demi: I hope it's around 9 cause I wanna sleep (we laughed and Nick took a seat beside me while Joe and Sophie sat in front of us across the table)

The first two hours went by qucikly. We had dinner and watched a movie but then it came the time to sleep.

Sophie: time to sleep guys (she turned the lights off and I heard she pecked Joe's lips before silence filled the room)

Nick: hey (he whispered in my ear while intertwining his fingers with mine. I faced him and he smiled)

Demi: what happened?

Nick: I just want you to know that every time I'm around you I feel like flying and that you make me the happiest I've ever been

Demi: truly?

Nick: so truly...that's why I've been waiting this whole past week to ask you something

Demi: what is it?

Nick: I wanna know if...you want like...to be official with me? (I bit my lip smiling)

Demi: you mean-

Nick: do you wanna be my girlfriend? (He asked smiling and nodded before wrapping my arms around his neck and placing a kiss on his soft lips)

Demi: of course I do, this makes so happy...I thought you'd never ask (he chuckled)

Nick: why wouldn't I?

Demi: I don't know, maybe you don't want to be with me that much (I said and shrugged before he pecked my lips twice)

Nick: I love you, I wanna go official with you because I really really love you

Demi: well...I really really love you too my boy (he bit his lip and I leaned in to kiss his neck sensually making him tense up a bit)

Nick: babe...

Demi: I know, I just wanted to kiss you (he nodded)

Sophie: it's okay if you wanna do it. All the couples dream with it (she said from another side of the plane and we laughed)

Demi: well thanks but I'm gonna pass

Nick: me too Soph, go to sleep already

Sophie: fine lovebirds. I'll let you live

Demi: thanks (I said and kissed Nick's lips again but more passionately this time)

Nick: I love you

Demi: I love you

Nick: so, tomorrow we're starting our first vacation together as a couple

Demi: yea...it makes me so fucking excited. We're gonna have such a good time

Nick: I really hope so (I bit my lip and pecked his lips again)

Demi: we will, I promise

Nick: okay, I believe you