꧁4꧂

𝕆ne month, four weeks, twenty-eight days, six-hundred and seventy-two hours

That's all I have until my father comes back from his business trip. Until then, freedom! Kind of...

I look to the side window as it's 8:05 am and I'm on my way to school.

Arriving I was greeted by a new friend I made yesterday, she was with a group of Toshinori friends at the lunch table.

"Hi Nanami!" Rei said hugging me

"Hi it's nice to see you again Rei" I said hugging her back, she beamed with joy.

She's a sweet girl. Kind of quiet but I can tell she has a kind heart.

"So, did you like your first day?!" She said pushing the doors open as we enter the school.

"I did, I met a lot of new people. Oh, can we stop by my locker real quick?" I said slowing down our pace.

"Yea! Of course!" She giggled. I smiled at her behavior.

Awww she's so cute. Her husband is going to be so lucky one day!

Walking towards my locker I noticed a specific red head next to mine.

You've got to be kidding me...

I avoided eye contact as I see him glaring at me from the corner of my eye. I didn't mind it for the first 15 seconds, but now it's been a solid minute.

"Listen here, I know I'm ugly but you don't have to stare." I sneered.

"That's not it...I still don't trust you..." He said slamming his locker shut. This made Rei tense up.
Oh...so he doesn't think I'm unattractive...

"Enji, don't say things like that. Nanami is really nice." Rei said quietly defending me.

"Shut it! I wasn't talking you." He huffed getting all up on her face. She was cowering behind me.

"Hey! First of alll...you need to back up. You ever heard of personal space? Because you've been all up in my bubble for some time now." I hissed.

He was about to speak but I cut him off. "Second of alll...don't talk to her like that. I don't know who you think you are but you have no right to come here an accuse me of 'no suspicion' and talk to Rei like that!" I said raising my voice.

Oh this mans face was redder then his own hair...I may have went a little to far. Yehh but did it? I don't really know my own limits.

I felt Rei's hand squeezing my jacket. She can feel his anger too...It was basically radiating off his body.

I was roughly grabbed by the arm yanking Rei off of me in the process and slamming my body against the lockers. He got so close to me. I swear I see flames in his blue eyes.