꧁14꧂

Recommend reading in black setting

𝕄uscle Ache

That's all I felt throughout my body. The workout did a number on me...

I extended my arms widely feeling my back muscles stretch nicely. I walked into Toshi's room automatically smelling the pinewood scent around his room.

"Imma go take a quick shower, I'll be right back!" Toshi placed a quick peck on my cheek before dashing away.

"Toshi!" My cheeks went pink. He's such a tease...All I heard was him laughing outside the room as I rolled my eyes.

Taking a seat on the bed I look around the room to see some framed photos. One hanging on the wall was a photo of Nana, Mr. Torino, and Toshi smiling together.

I wonder for how long they've all know each other?

Another photo was on his nightstand of him and some school friends. It looks like this one was taken in middle school due to his uniform.

I smile to myself. He's such a great guy. How did I get so lucky?

Peaking across the room I see an assortment of movies under the television. Maybe we can watch a movie tonight.

I scan through the movies to find the most colorful and adventures one. One caught my eye and I pulled it out.

A majority of these movies are in English luckily I'm actually intermediate when it comes to English.

"Dirty Dancing" I read out loud looking at the white cover. "That's a great movie!" Toshi said behind me making me a jolt. 

I huffed placing a hand over my heart. Why do I get scared so easily? "Toshi you scar-..ed...me" I shuttered with wide eyes.

He's really testing my patience...

He stood in front of me with his towel hanging low on his waist while water dripped from his hair and body.

My cheeks turned pink as desirable thoughts started to pop up in my head.

"Take a picture it'll last longer..." He smirked tilting his head back.

I stood up crossing my arms to see him smirking pleasantly. "Portrait or Landscape?" I whispered closely placing my hands on his damp chest.

He smiled wickedly lightly pushing me against the wall. "Tosh-" I let out a soundless gasp seeing how quickly he enclosed the gap.

I felt his soft nose gently stroke against the crook of my neck has his breath hovered over my nape. 

I inhaled sharply feeling something I know I shouldn't. Snapping myself out of it I quickly slipped out of his embrace running out of the room and shutting the door behind me.