꧁11꧂

𝕆ne week left

𝕆ne week left...

One week until the sports festival and you best believe my father has me training to the bone.

I barely have time to breathe. It's obvious that my father wants me to win. But he's also planning on watching to see Toshinori's fighting skills.

I'm currently laying on my bed enjoying the silence while I still have it. After a couple of minutes I felt a vibration on my bed.

I turn to my side to see Toshi calling. I pick up the call laying back down on my stomach.

"Helllloo~" I said lazily while muffling in my covers.

"Hey Nami!" Toshi said kindly.

The whole movie date went pretty well and a couple of days after I was hanging out with Toshi and he wanted to give me a nickname since I had one for him.

"What's up Toshi?" I said playing with a piece of my hair.

"I was...um wondering if you...um" He sounded so nervous. "Toshi spit it out!" I said sternly.

"Do you want to have dinner tonight at my place!"' He spat out quickly. Aww he was nervous about that?

I giggled lightly. "I would love to." I said biting my lip with a smile.

"Great! I'll send you my address! See you tonight!" He said sweetly.

"Alright, I'll see you tonight" I said before hanging up.

I smile to myself. This will be the first time I'll be going over to his place...

"And where do you think you're going tonight?" I jumped slightly not noticing my father at my door.

I didn't even hear him coming...

"Gosh! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I huffed placing a hand over my heart.

"My apologies my dear. However, you still have a lot of training to do..." He said stepping in the room.

I sighed. "Father please. One night won't hurt." I pleaded.

I don't understand why he's trying to be all fatherly now out of all times.

He looked at me for a solid minute. "Who's house will you be staying at?" He said raising an eyebrow.

Oh nah..."Um...my friend Rei. She's a classmate of mine." I said slowly.

He gave me a stern look as if he was trying to detect something.

"Fine...be back before 11, understood..." He said crossing his arms.

"Yes sir!" I jokingly said. He gave a slight head shake before exiting the room. I sigh in relief.

Guess time to get ready...

I put on one of my nicest outfit on and look in the mirror. Looking at my face I touched my cheek. I don't wear makeup often.