꧁10꧂

I feel like I'm going to shit myself

I grip my hands tightly on my pants, feeling the hard stare I'm receiving from my father.

"I didn't expect you to come home so soon..." I said sternly.

"Neither did it. However, I received word from my colleagues that the plan is almost ready to start in motion." He said taking a seat in the chair in front of me.

I felt my heart picking up its pace. If his plan is starting soon that means Toshi...

"Now. Have you gain the vessel's trust?" He said intertwining his hands leaning forward.

You could say that..."Yes" I said crossing my arms.

"Good. Just know that the plan will start soon and be prepared. However, it could start tomorrow, next week, months, we will see." He said about to exist the room.

"Father...wait." I said looking up at his height. He raised an eyebrow for me to continue.

"Does...does it have to end like this. Father your at your prime, your the most powerful criminal currently. The crime rates keep increasing everyday..." I said sadly.

"Why does Toshinori have to get involved..." I said calmly.

My father narrowed his eyes. "...You said his first name...with such ease" He said suspiciously stepping closer towering over me.

"It seems that you've been getting some what...too close to our target." He said dangerously.

"For the purpose of your mission..." I growled.

"No Nanami...our mission" He said placing a hand in my shoulder. It's not like I ever get a say...

"Do not let those hero courses corrupt you...this is what you were meant to do." He said before walking out of the door.

I stood still just collecting all my thoughts. I wanted to scream and cry. Just let everything out.

I don't want to lose Toshi...but I don't want to lose my father either.

I took a pillow from the couch and quickly placed it on my face. "Ugh!" I screaming onto it. I didn't even ask for any of this!

I sighed feeling so many emotions rushing through my body. I walk to my room lying down on my bed. Hopefully tomorrow's a better day.

Weird enough to say I'm kind of glad to be at school right now. I feel so tense when my father is around.

Currently I'm at my locker putting away my books to eat some lunch.

"Ugh! I'm so hungry!" Rei said squeezing her books in her arms.

"Ok, ok! I'm done let's go!" I said quickly walking into the lunchroom to see a long line of students.

We took our seats to see in front of us Toshi, Enji, and a couple other people I didn't know.