꧁18꧂

𝔽ear

𝔽ear

It's like a large shadow that has hovered over me constantly throughout my life.

I absolutely hate it. It's not that I fear my father personally, I fear what he could do while he's here.

Gran Torino already announced who we were fighting for the one-on-one matches. My opponent's name is Yui, shes from class 3-C, and coincidentally it's the same girl I saved from the cliff who had the elasticity quirk.

She has a very interesting quirk, I should think of some strategies on how to beat her. I thought hard while walking out of the stadium.

I didn't even notice the faint voice of someone calling my name. "NAMI!" I felt a large hand grab my shoulder, startling me in the process.

"Toshi!" I huffed placing a hand over my heart. I get scared way too easily...

"Sorry! I was calling your name but it seems you were in some deep thought." Toshi spouted while rubbing this neck.

"It's alright. I was trying to find a quiet place to think." I said while looking around my surroundings.

"I know a place were we can go...and be alone," He smirked raising an eyebrow mischievously. This guy...

"Okay...I'll get us something to snack on, I'll be right back," I said jogging my way to the gathered students.

I made my way over to the complimentary food stand that was for participating students. Grabbing two sandwiches and two bottles of water, I thanked the workers, and turned my heels find Toshi.

After passing a couple of people with the same uniform on I found him leaning against a large tree...not only that but I saw someone talking to him.

Walking up to them I notice it a girl from our class, her name is Asuka. She's one of the quiet ones in our class and she was one of the people in Toshi's calvary group.

The moment she notices me a smile crawls on her face. "Hi Nanami." She grinned swaying a little.

"Hi Asuka. You did great in the calvary battle." I complimented with a nod. "You did too!" She responded with the same energy.

"I was just asking Toshi if he could come to eat with me." She said placing a hand on his forearm.

Did she called him...Toshi? Did she not get the memo this morning?

I felt something familiar tug at my heart...and it wasn't pleasant. It was Jealousy. I hated this feeling, it's like a form of fear built upon insecurity.

My smile quickly turned to a frown as I felt jealously take over my emotions. Be nice Nanami, maybe she doesn't know...

I was so built on my emotions I didn't even realize Toshi has linked our hands together, as I felt a tight squeeze. "I was just telling her I was going to eat with you," Toshi said up trying to ease the tension.