1k Special - Switched Roles

(Art does not belong to me)

I breath in the fresh air of Tokyo, Japan as I crouched down at the edge of a tall tower while looking down at the view.

It's been quiet for the past couple of days...that's very suspicious. Currently, I'm under patrol as most hero's are.

My hero name is Hydrolink, my quirk is water manipulation.

My dream is to become the number one hero just like my dad 'All for One'. I hope to live in a world of peace, where citizens of Japan could feel safe.

However, it's easier said than done when villains such as All Might roam around the street making it harder for anyone to live peacefully.

I've personally never encountered him but my father has. It was about five years back and they had such an enormous battle that my father was left faceless and All Might lost his stomach.

In the end, he got away and still continues to cause terror around Japan. One day I'll meet All Might and I'll make sure that he gets put behind bars.

Out of nowhere, I heard an explosion north of my view. Quickly using my quirk I created a bridge of water connecting between buildings.

This continued until I made my way to the smashed town bank. I saw multiple villains grabbing citizens and using them as hostages.

Wasting no time I made my way down to the shattered building as I gathered the water around my surroundings preparing for a fight.

Just in time, I noticed up in the sky my father making his way here as well with his sidekicks. It didn't take long for a battle to erupt.

Villains were fighting heroes while sidekicks helped out the hostages. By the end, the heroes won.

A smile grew on my face as I saw multiple villains getting transferred to the police vehicle. I felt a small tap on my shoulder as I turned to see a bank teller.

"Is everything alright?" I asked softly.

"Actually no, one of the villains took an important artifact that was hidden in the bank." The older gentlemen said nervously as he fiddled his thumbs.

An important artifact? Why would something like that be hidden in a bank? This doesn't seem right...but I should help find it.

"I help you find it. Where would it usually be placed?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Please miss, let me show you!" He said nodding vigorously whilst pulling me into the bank.

"O-oh okay..." I shuttered as this man urgently pulled me coward, wasting no time. I look over my shoulder to see my father talking to the police.

I can handle this on my own...right?

The bank teller guided me underground. I didn't even know banks had hidden passages like this.

His hand felt sweaty on my wrist as I felt the blood in his system accelerating from his nerves. We both then come to a stop as he was sweating with fear.

I place a hand on his shoulder with a reassuring smile. "Sir, don't be afraid I'll protect you!" I said kindly as he gave me a guilt look.

"I'm...I'm so sorry miss." He said looking down at his feet.

"What are you apologizing fo-" My face was then roughly covered with a black cloth. What the heck is going on?

I was going to rip the black cloth from my face until both my arms were grabbed in opposite directions.