Chapter Two

⚠️⚠️Bullying and mention of SH scars⚠️⚠️

"Hey, move." I hear before getting shoved aside. I fall, using my quirk to harden, but failing since it hadn't developed very well. Dammit . . . These guys again? "H-hi . . I-I . . Uh . . C-can I help you?" They laugh. Of course they laugh. "Just stay out of our way! We're gonna get into UA, along with Mina, and you're gonna be sitting at home crying to your mama about how much of a loser you are, not able to get into UA or having a soulmate. Fuck, you can even see colour! What a freak!" I wanted to cry, but I knew that if I did, they'd pick on me even more. Great . . .

"I-I won't apply for UA . ." I promised quietly. I knew I would, but they didn't want me to, so I'll tell them whatever makes them leave me alone. "Good, stay out of our way, fag!" The tears fell. "Aww, the little faggots crying! What, you got a boy for a soulmate? Oh wait—you don't even have one!" His buddies burst out laughing behind him. Great . . . "Guess you better join a strip club. Oh wait—they don't want boring losers like you." I was boring. My hair was black, and my eyes were red, but that's all I had going for me. "Better get used to sucking dick on the streets for money, fag!"

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I shot awake, shaking and slamming off my alarm, curling my knees into my chest and wrapping my arms around them as I silently sobbed. Why? Why me? Why did I make it into UA? I'm worthless! I'm an idiot, I don't have a soulmate, I'm a goddamn loser. Shit! I shake my head and go to the shower, trying not to gaze at the white scars on my thighs as I undress and let the warm water melt away my problems. Maybe they're right . . I think to myself, using colour-lasting shampoo to try and keep the dye in a bit longer. I shouldn't have been accepted . . I'm an idiot. A soulmateless idiot. And I was. I got out and put on my uniform, skipping breakfast and just lounging on the couch while I waited for Bakugou to wake up so we could head to school together.

We'd only been in the dorms for a week, and Bakugou walking to school with me had become a normal occurrence, as weird as it sounds. He normally hates everybody, but maybe it has to do with why he launched himself across the sky when I called for him? Who knows. "Hey, Kiri!" I hear the all too familiar voice of Kaminari, and I smile softly. "Hey, Kami." I chuckled. "Yo, what's wrong, dude? Normally you're super hyped!" I sighed. "Just tired." I ironically yawn, proving my point. "Didn't sleep well." I didn't normally, nightmares and all, but he doesn't need to know that. "You're up awfully early. Sero's snoring keeping you up?" I teased. They'd gotten together a couple days ago, and Sero snuck into Kami's room last night.

That's one of the reason's I didn't get much sleep.

Thin walls, same floor. Kaminari on one side of me, Bakugou on the other.

Poor Bakubro.

"No . ." His face went beat red, and I smirked. "Hey, no need to be ashamed, pikachu." I used the nickname just to annoy him. "Everybody's gay." I teased. "Well, at least, Mina is." And she was. Openly. Since middle school. Why didn't she get picked on for being gay? "Anyways, go get ready, knucklehead." I poked his forehead, pushing him away with my finger, earning a groan, and him walking off. I was alone again. Just how I liked it to be. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, but . . . I like to be alone. I tend to like my time sitting by myself, thinking about hand holding and lips locking and blonde hair and totally dominating tonsil tennis. I'd totally win at tonsil tennis.

Not that Bakugou would let me, but in my fantasies, he did. We'd do from pecks to tongue wars to us being shirtless, to him being a bottom since I was last time. And holy shit, I have to stop before I get hard. I feel somebody tap my shoulder, and look up, colourless meeting colourless. I only can't see red, so I know Bakugou's eyes are red. "Hey, Bakubro!" I grin happily. "Shut it, shitty hair. Let's just go." He grumbled, bag over his shoulder. I nod happily, picking up my bag and skipping after him, not too phased that he didn't hold the door for me. Being a gentleman isn't exactly Bakugou nature.

I really am hopelessly in love with this man. With Bakugou Katsuki, and, hopefully, soon to be my Bakugou Katsuki.

Yay! Another chapter! So, I actually do enjoy writing this book so far, let's hope it stays like that, haha!

-Soda