Chapter Ten

I was discharged from the hospital about an hour ago, and just dropped off at the dorms. It was late, so nobody was awake. I went straight to my room, and began to think about what Fat and Tama told me. I . . . I was going to die? No . . I couldn't die, not until I'd become a pro hero! I needed to save people first, to make an impression, to make people smile, to assure that there were real heroes. I needed that to happen . . . I felt warm liquid running down my cheeks, and before I could do anything I was sobbing silently into my pillow, tears dripping down my cheeks like liquid acid, burning my skin with their scolding, unwelcome presence. They wouldn't stop. I was going to die. I was really going to die. When Fat explained it to me, it made more sense. This is a very rare condition, affecting only one in two hundred people usually, and there hasn't been a case for quite awhile. 

People who have soulmates have ability to see colour sometimes, it's rare though. When one or more colour is extremely unbearable, it's normally linked to your soulmate in some way, and if you don't find them by the age of eighteen, you go blind from the overpowering colour, and your eyes slowly getting infected from it. This will eventually cause death. I'm going to die. I won't become a hero, I'll die blind and alone, because nobody could ever love me . . .

Yay! I'm not dead, WOO!! Sorry for not uploading haha, I've been busy with school work, and something came up. I know this chapter is short, sorry haha, but it's just used to fill you guys in and explain. Cya!

-Soda