Love me.

~matured content, mxm sex scene, skip to the next chapter if uncomfortable~

  ~Jaylen's POV~
I pulled away grinning at the dazed look in Lon's eyes, placing another soft kiss on his lips, I moved back, intending to finish up with my work, just as I was about to sit down, I sniffed, letting out a low growl at the intoxicating scent of Lon's arousal, looking up at him, I could see him nervously shifting from foot to foot even as he tried to hide the evidence of his arousal, his eyes were clouded in desire as they met mine and he whimpered quietly.

"Jay.... I.... I need you... love me... please." he pleaded softly, his voice thick with need, I growled as I felt myself harden even more, I tried to resist but gave up quickly, giving in to my desire for him.

"My room... now!" I growled out throwing my key card at him, he caught it grinning widely before turning around and speeding away, I turned to my files, intending on arranging them before I left but unable to focus.

"Damn!" I growled out before throwing them carelessly on my desk and heading to my room.

Pushing open the slightly ajar door, I groaned at the sight before me, Lon sat at the edge of my bed naked, his hand wrapped round his hard length, pumping at a fast pace, his soft moans pleasing to my ears, he looked up at me, his eyes holding my gaze, a teasing look in them even as he pumped himself faster, moaning out my name as he climaxed, shuddering in pleasure, I groaned, shutting my door and locking it before making my way towards him, discarding my clothes in the process.

By the time I stood before him, I was completely naked, he grinned at me as his eyes took in my well built form, stopping at my fully erect manhood, he slid off the bed, dropping to his knees, his tongue flicked out to my tip, taking in my precum, moaning at my taste.

He leaned forward, opening his mouth and slowly taking my length into his warm, wet mouth, I groaned in pleasure at the erotic sight, as my length disappeared completely into his mouth, my tip brushing the back of his throat, I moaned loudly, my hand dropping to the back of his head, gripping his curls.

"Damn Lon, that feels good." I moaned out and he hummed in reply sending pleasant vibrations through my length, I shuddered in pleasure.

Lon's talented mouth moved from my base to my tip and then back again, his head making a bobbing motion, I groaned in approval, my groan converting into a loud moan as I came, my essence filling his mouth and dripping down the sides, he pulled away, his eyes locking onto mine as he tilted his head back, letting me see my essence in his mouth before swallowing.

I groaned at the sight, the scene adding fuel to the already raging fire within me , pulling him up to his feet, I joined our lips, tasting myself on his tongue and simultaneously backing him to the side of my bed, he sat down, moving back on my bed so I could climb in after him.

I pushed him down on the bed, leaning over him and trailing kisses down his well sculpted body, pausing slightly at his nipples, I lavished both with enough attention before continuing on my merry way down south.

Stopping at his erection, I smirked placing a soft kiss on his lips before taking him in completely, all the way down the back of my throat, his  back arched as he let out a loud moan, turning his head into the pillow, trying to keep in his loud moans, I growled in disapproval pulling away.

"I want to hear you scream out your pleasure, don't you ever hold it back, I don't care if the whole mansion hears, let them know how good I make you feel." I said seriously, before taking him back into my mouth, he did as I said, moaning loudly even as he climaxed, I swallowed every last bit of his essence before pulling away.

I stared into his eyes, reaching into my drawer and pulling out a bottle of lubricant, I squirted a generous amount of the cold gel onto my fingers, before lathering the gel over his tight hole, slowly slipping a finger in, I saw his slight wince and I leaned my head down, taking him into my mouth again, pleasuring him and completely distracting him from the pain of stretching his tight muscles even as I slipped in a second finger, moving it in a scissorsing motion, simultaneously feeling around for his sweet spot, the moment he jerked screaming out his climax as I touched a spot, his essence shooting into my mouth, I knew I had found my target.

Focusing my attention on that spot, I thrust my fingers in and out of him, adding a third even as he reached his climax again, I pulled my fingers out before replacing them with my manhood, pushing my tip into him, while pumping his dick with my hand to prolong his pleasure, before he recovered from his climax, I was already halfway inside of him, his eyes widened, moaning loudly as I pushed in slowly, embedding myself deeper into him.

"You're so...so big." he moaned out in pleasure and I grinned, pushing the rest of me into him, till I was completely buried in his tight warmth, his walls clamping down on me, I groaned at the feeling, before I began moving, thrusting slowly, giving him time to adjust to my size.

"Damn Jay, I feel so full... you feel so good in me.... faster please...I'm not a doll Jay, let go, I can take it, I fucking want you to pound into me hard." he moaned out and I growled at his words, my thrusts becoming faster and more forceful as I let myself drown in my desire, groaning out my pleasure, Lon's moans telling me to go harder and faster spurred me on as I lifted his hips slightly of the bed, his legs going round my waist, our current position had me slamming into his sweet spot head on and he went wild, thrashing and screaming in pleasure.

I could feel my climax building up within me, like a raging volcano, waiting to erupt, Lon screamed out, his back arching as his orgasm ripped through him, his essence shooting out and spraying on our heated bodies, his cries of pleasure so loud I'm sure anyone who didn't hear previously would hear it clearly now, I continued slamming straight into his his sweet spot and he shuddered, another orgasm ripping through him, I moaned loudly in exctasy even as my body stiffened as I reached my climax, my essence filling him up, he groaned again, shuddering at the feeling, his walls clamped down tightly on me and I shivered in pleasure, pulling out and groaning at the sight of my essence pouring out of Lon, I leaned down, capturing his lips in a heated kiss, before pulling away and grabbing a box of wet wipes, cleaning us up, once that was done, I laid to the side, pulling him into my chest, he sighed in content but we both knew just as we had known all along that something or rather someone was missing, he looked up at me searching my eyes and I did same before we both said in unison

"We have to go get our girl!",

I chuckled softly nodding my head as I sent the order through my mindlink, knowing Lon was doing the same.

The entire Blood Shadow and Crescent Moon had declared a search, by dawn, we should have some news, and the moment she was back in our arms, we would never, ever let her go.