Chapter 2| A new begining

3rd POV

Kakashi walked down the streets of Konoha reading his favorite book "Icha icha Paradise." He soon arrived at the training grounds making up an excuse to tell the team as for why he was late, "Sorry I'm late. Got lost on the path of life.." Kakashi said as Sakura growled at him "Sensei when will you ever be here on time without an excuse?!" Sakura exclaimed as she put her hands on her hips, Kakashi sheepishly smiled under his mask "Kakashi-Sensei! What mission will we be going on today?!" Naruto smiled as he was already pumped up for today "Today we will be training our chakra to walk on water and be able to run up trees." Kakashi explained as he demonstrated, He told the kids the assignment and watched it unfold telling them how they could do better and how to do it easier so they could get the hang of it.

"Your doing it wrong!" Yelled a voice "Shut up and let me practice teme!" Yelled another voice which was much higher than the other, Kakashi looked up at the noise, it was Naruto and Sasuke fighting over who's practicing better. Kakashi stood up and walked over to the two boys who were at each other's throats fighting over nonsense "What's going on here?" Kakashi asked as the two boys gave each other mean glares "Sasuke keeps pestering me that I'm training wrong!" Naruto yelled "That's because he is..." Sasuke grumbled back, Kakashi sighed as he shoved his hands in his pockets "Sasuke there is no wrong way to train, everyone has different methods.." Kakashi said as he looked up, Naruto grinned at Sasuke who was irritated by his actions
"Whatever.." the boy grumbled crossing his arms. Naruto ran off falling in the water trying to get his chakra right "Hey guys let's take a break and end today's training!" Kakashi yelled as all the students were headed to where they needed to be.

Kakashi's POV
I walked on a dirt path from the training grounds not even paying attention to where I was going, I looked up at a Sakura tree I had known from childhood and sat down next to it looking at the scars on the bark, brings back memories when Obito and Rin we're here..Honestly after Obitos death I haven't been the same, after father died he was my only friend other than Rin, and I couldn't talk to Minato Sensei he was always cheerful so he never would understand how I felt, so I just didn't talk to him. I would always go to Obito when I wanted to talk but after he died I guess I didn't know what to do.

Sitting against the Sakura tree I felt a different presence with me like I had known that presence from my younger years, I looked back behind the tree, I glanced over and noticed a person in the woods they wore a mask just like Obito's when we went to the festival in the village hidden in the waves but it wore a black robe with little red clouds that covered it, I ignored it and laid against the tree sinking into its comfort as I placed my book on my face blocking the sun light out off my face. "Kakashi are you alright?" A voice asked as I stood up frightened my book hitting the dirt "I-Iruka!" I said startled as I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly smiling under my mask "You passed out under the Sakura tree and I wanted to make sure you were okay.." he smiled holding a tower of books, I bent down grabbing my book and placing it in my back pocket "Yes, I'm alright thank you for worrying.." I smiled as he nodded "Let me help you with those books!" I said grabbing a stack and helping him "Oh! Thank You. I was just bringing them back to the school." He smiled as we walked together back to the school, I placed down the books and left. I walked back home to the same place I had lived since I was young and noticed the same prescence I felt back at the Sakura tree but 'why did it seem so familiar?' I wondered as I opened the door to my house sitting down on my bed, I looked up at Obitos goggles which sat next to the old photo of our team.

I placed the new photo of team 7 on the ledge of the window that sat above my bed on the wall, I looked over at a dusty sword that I hadn't used in a while, I stood up and picked up the sword "Wonder if I'm still any good?.." I said as I walked out the door and wandered in the woods in the back of my house so I was in a quite place where no one could see me. I drew my sword holding it out in front of me moving my feet and waving the sword around.

Obito's POV
I walked around the woods with Deidara as we looked around "Hey Obito, take a look at this." He waved pointing over somewhere in the woods, I walked over looking in the direction he was pointing it was a Sakura tree I had noticed from my childhood and sat there admiring its beauty, two figures soon were standing next to the tree and one looked oddly familiar his headband was covering one side of his face and he wore a mask. His hair was gray and looked as fluffy as a cloud, the other had a scar over his nose and I think was a teacher by the red band he had on his arm. "Obito!" Deidara quietly yelled getting my attention "What?" I asked "Let's go." He said walking off as I ran after him. We passed many buildings taking a break from our mission "Deidara look!" I yelled pointing out a Dango stand, he looked at me sighing "Go get one quickly, I'll be waiting here in the woods.." he said as I ran off quickly.

I waited for two Dango and as I looked around I noticed the same man back at the tree walk by and for some reason his presence was super familiar, I got my Dango and left heading back to Deidara. "Here!" I smiled under my mask handing a Dango to him as we ate our Dango walking through the woods "Obito" Deidara said stopping and pointing something out "He's kinda hot." He said pointing out something in the woods "What?!" I yelled walking over to him and looking over to where he was pointing, I looked over and I about almost thought my mask fell of my face "Kakashi?.." I said as I admired the man who I had now recognized from my childhood who I was now watching as he gracefully practiced with his sword. "Huh?" I heard him say and look in our direction Deidara pulled me down hiding in the trees "Obito!" He yelled as we both took off "You know that guy?" He asked "Remember when I told you how that girl named Rin destroyed my heart when she told me to stay away from my crush." I explained to him "Yeah." He said "Well that guy may or may not be the guy I fell in love with." I said hiding the blush under my mask.

"Don't blame ya." He said as we began walking "What do you mean I don't blame ya?!" I yelled blushing more under my mask, he laughed blushing "I mean you totally still got a crush on that guy!" He laughed "Kakashi.." I said, Deidara looked at me "He even has a hot name?!" He yelled looking at me "Deidara!" I yelled blushing more, we both laughed "Whatever!" I yelled as we headed back.