Part 10|Life

Hi, sorry for not posting daily I've been kind of depressed lately and have been trying to get myself through these dark times so in this chapter I kind of blended my feelings into this one...
Anyways Bye! -Author-Kun

Kakashi's POV
The first lesson I taught team 7 was teamwork and it seems now that it's strengthen a lot...but the more I think about it I sometimes wish me, Obito, and Rin's relationship was as strong as theirs when we were kids. But it doesn't matter anymore because I found someone who I can truly love. "Kakashi-Sensei, Lady Tsunade would like to talk to you." Sakura explained as I agreed to go 'What would Tsunade want?' I questioned myself as I walked through the village "Words spread that Kakashi's gay..." "Why do they have a gay person protecting the village?" "I guess a couple of students found him holding hands with another guy.." "Eww...A teacher can be gay?!.." word spreads easily...'Why do they care wether I'm gay or not?...I'm still me.'

I walked into the hokage's office "You called for me Lady Tsunade?" I asked standing at her desk "Congratulations." She said smiling "For what?.." I asked tilting my head clearly confused. "Word has spread that you have yourself a boyfriend." Tsunade said standing up and smiling "Oh, Right." I explained "A lot of the students have been talking about it..." Tsunade said picking up papers off her desk "If you ever have any trouble, talk to me." She said as her tone got more serious "Right." I said "Your dismissed." Was all she said as I left, stuffing my hands into my pockets 'Why does it feel like people are staring?' I looked around and people were whispering and turning away as I passed by. This feels so familiar to what happened after my father took his life...making my life worst...

"Kakashi!" A voice yelled as I looked up "Yo." I said holding my hand up to greet Obito as I walked with him "You seem bothered..What's up?" He asked as we walked to the training grounds to meet up with team 7 "Oh! Just thinking about the festival tomorrow." I lied "We should go then. With Naruto and Sasuke!" Obito smiled as it filled my heart with joy, "We should.." I smiled hiding my blush.
"Naruto..don't say that..."Sakura's voice said as we approached the grounds, "Huh.." Obito said stopping "The whole village already thinks I'm a Monster! And now they hate me because I like guys!" Naruto yelled as my heart dropped and my eyes widened "Who cares what they say?..They don't know anything about you." Sasuke said as he tried to comfort Naruto to the best of his ability. "Yo..sorry for being late Tsunade talked my ear off.." I said waving "Kakashi-Sensei..." Sakura said as she looked over at Naruto who was in tears. I sighed "Naru-" Aren't you getting talked about! Getting nasty looks from the village? Just because of the fact you so happen to like guys?!" Naruto yelled his tears falling onto the grounds dirt, with every drop my heart seemed to sink more and more..my mind went blank. "I am...but who cares what other people think? Naruto there will be people in life who don't agree with who you are and that's okay! That's just life you have to learn to shove it aside and continue on!" I said as Obito stared at me blankly I was at the verge of crying but I shouldn't...I can't..I've gone through this once and he has to now.. "You love Sasuke and it doesn't matter, Because he loves you too and I don't need to use my Sharingan to see thats true! People will be bugs..just don't let them drag you down.." I said sighing "Kakashi-Sensei..." Naruto said smiling as he stood up wiping his tears before embracing me in a hug. "Your right. I shouldn't have cried..but I'm just a cry baby.." he smiled letting go as Sasuke held his hand to comfort him, Sakura smiled as her and Sasuke both hugged Naruto too. "Bakashi.." Obito said sniffling as I turned to him "That was so inspiring!..." Obito cried "Wait! Why are you crying?! Ah jeez, I'm sorry..." Kakashi said freaking out as Obito placed his hand on his shoulder "I love you too Kakashi.." he smiled causing me to smile too....

"But who will be there to help me?...I'm hurting to...can no one see that?..."

"Oh! Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura. Want to go to the festival with me and Kakashi tomorrow?.." Obito smiled, the team cheered as I stood back. My eyes felt heavy like I was going to pass out...I didn't though.

Obito's POV
I held Kakashi's hand as we walked back home he seemed tense as we walked but I didn't mind it maybe he was just tired and needed rest. We made it to the house and I unlocked the door as he went straight to his room flopping down onto his bed 'Guess I was right' I thought as I boiled some water to make tea, I sat down at the table looking at his book "Icha Icha paradise..." I said as I turned to the first page before I closed it 'Okay! That book is not appropriate' I said as the kettle screeched meaning it was done, I turned off the stove and poured water into two cups placing a tea bag in it "Kakashi I made tea." I said walking into his room "Kakashi?.." I asked as he looked up at me, has he been..Crying?!.. "Kakashi!" I said placing his cup down on his nightstand and hugging him "Why didn't you tell me you were upset?" I said rubbing his back trying to comfort him "I didn't want to bother you..." he said as tears ran down his his face, tears formed in my eyes as well as I wiped his tears away "You would never bother me Bakashi..." I said smiling as he seemed to smile back a little "I was just thinking about Naruto and Sasuke..." he said avoiding eye contact "What about them?.." I asked confused 'Why would he be thinking of them?' "Their just kids going through these bad parts of time...they don't deserve to be treated differently because they like one another..." Kakashi explained as I agreed, they are only kids and they don't deserve to be looked at differently because of who they are.... "Your right...but you can't change that...let people have their opinions..." I said as Kakashi seemed to brighten up more "Yeah..your right.." he said standing up as I did so as well "I love you." Kakashi said as I seemed to get flustered "Ya..ya..I love you to Bakashi.." I said only to be greeted by a kiss on the cheek, I flinched "Teme..." I growled as Kakashi seemed to laugh. That was my first time ever seeing him actually laugh in a while...it was cute...I wish I could help him but it only seems his problems are about me "See you in the morning." I said leaving his room as I walked into mine 'Man Deidara's probably worrying about me..' I thought as I fell asleep that night.