Part 11| Wake Up

3rd POV
Sasuke and Naruto held hands as they walked through town "Looks like everyone's really busy getting ready for the festival." Naruto smiled as the two examined the booths and stands that were up. "Naruto! Sasuke!" Sakura yelled as she ran to meet up with the two boys "Sakura-Chan!" Naruto smiled "I think I don't like Sasuke anymore..." Sakura smiled as she blushed walking with the boys "Then who do you like?..." Sasuke asked "Ino-Chan." She smiled blushing "I ship it." Naruto grinned "But I ship us more you dobe." Sasuke smiled, Naruto hugged Sasuke "Shut up teme.." Naruto giggled as Sakura teased the two boys.

"Kakashi! Wake up!" Obito yelled poking Kakashi in the face "Okay..okay..let me get dressed.." Kakashi yawned standing up "Today's the festival!" Obito smiled as Kakashi walked out of his room "Crap! I forgot I have to meet up with team 7...I'll see you at the festival Bakashi!" Obito smiled running out of the house in a hurry leaving Kakashi by himself.
Kakashi made a cup of Tea sitting down at the table and drinking from the cup
"Dad! Wake up!" Kakashi yelled as he shook his fathers dead body, tears running down his face "Dad..." Kakashi said giving up and sobbing "Kakashi!" A voice yelled from behind him, Minato rushed over to the young boy looking at Sakumo's dead body and helping Kakashi up and out of his house.
Kakashi's eyes widened as he had a flashback from when he was young. "Wake up Kakashi..Wake up..." he repeated as he stood up "I need to get fresh air.." he sighed walking out of the house and down a path to a trail near the village.

Kakashi's POV
I always had these nightmares of when I was younger, but never have I been so traumatized about this incident...I sighed stuffing my hands into my pockets. "Sakura-Chan! You should ask her at the festival!" Naruto smiled as I walked by smiling a little, it was nice that they were all getting along together...If only team Minato was as close as they were. I walked down the trail sitting by a tree back at the waterfall were we would practice at, the sound of water rushing was relaxing getting my mind off of things "Come on Kakashi today's supposed to be a special day with you and Obito.." I reminded myself standing up and walking back to the village. "Kakashi-Sensei!" Naruto and Sakura smiled rushing towards me "Yo." I smiled greeting the team "Are you ready for the festival today?" Naruto asked "I guess." I responded sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck "Are you going with Obito?" Sasuke asked grinning "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked "Well Sakura is going to ask In-"Naruto!" Sakura yelled blushing covering his face, I chuckled "Good luck with that Sakura." I smiled, "I'll see you guys at the festival." I said waving as I walked into town looking for Obito. "Kakashi!" A voice said from behind me "Obito." I said "Found you! Can we get Dango now?" He smiled as he held my hand, the warmth I got from him was relaxing and made me feel safe "Whatever." I joked "Yes!" He smiled making me chuckle and leading me off to a nearby Dango stand.

3rd POV
The sun began to set as Kakashi and Obito walked together to the festival, beautiful lights and decorated stands filled the streets showing off the beauty of the village. "Kakashi-Sensei! Obito!" Naruto waved smiling as he held Sasuke's hand, "Naruto, Sasuke, you guys made it!" Obito smiled as he looked over to Kakashi giving him a warm smile that made him blush behind his mask "Sakura said she went to find Ino." Sasuke explained "Let's head into the festival!" Naruto cheered tugging Sasuke as they ran to find a stall to look at. "Shall we?.." Kakashi smiled holding his hand out to Obito who smiled taking his hand as the two followed behind Naruto and Sasuke "Look!" Obito cheered looking at masks that hung on the stall showing them off, Obito picked up a Fox mask for Kakashi "Since you lost yours." He smiled paying for the mask and handing it to Kakashi who placed it on his face "Hey Guys!" A girls voice cheered approaching the two "Hey Rin!" Obito smiled "Hey Obito, I'll be right back I think I forgot my wallet back at the house." Kakashi said making up an excuse to not talk to Rin "Oh! Okay I'll be checking out the stalls then do take to long." He smiled as Kakashi walked down the dirt path removing the mask from his face 'I can't even be around her without being upset...' Kakashi said to himself walking "I thought maybe she changed from when we were kids.." kakashi sighed looking up as he wasn't paying attention to where he was walking...he ended up back at the waterfall staring at his own reflection in the water before looking away and sitting down by the tree and placing his mask down on the grass "Yo." A guys voice said from in front of Kakashi as he looked up "Aren't you Obito's friend?.." he asked standing up "Oh right.." he said "Deidara..I think it was.." Kakashi questioned "Yeah! I was looking for Obito." He explained hoping down from the tree "He's back at the village" Kakashi explained "Then why are you here?.." he asked as he sat down beside Kakashi "Contemplating life choices..you know thinking of why I can't be around a certain person.." Kakashi explained sighing "It can't be helped.." Deidara said standing up "well then I'll see you around." He said walking off into the forest "Man today is tiring.." Kakashi sighed taking his book from his pocket and began reading a line from the first page he turned to "You Love him." Is what the first line he read as Kakashi tossed his book aside "Kakashi." A girls voice said as it startled Kakashi making him jump up from his spot "Oh! Rin..I thought you were with Obito." Kakashi said trying to find a way out of this. "He went with Naruto and Sasuke. I thought you were supposed to go grab your wallet." She smiled inching closer to me as I backed up, "Oh..Well I did and got distracted, maybe I should go find him.." I said trying to walk off but before I could even leave her sight, she grabbed my hand "Kakashi..Why are you avoiding me?.." she asked staring him in the eye. Kakashi's throat went dry trying hard not to say anything that would be out of line.

To be continued...

(Mwahaha I left you guys on a cliffhanger well hope you don't hate me to much! Sorry...)