Part 8| White Fang

Kakashi's POV
I woke up around midnight drenched in sweat breathing heavily, it was the same nightmare I had of my dad after I had found him dead in our house many years ago...I then noticed I never changed, Tsunade must have got me really drunk yesterday. I got out of bed and changed, I stared at myself in the mirrior for a minute. I was always told that I looked like my dad a lot but I never thought about it much because I could never forgive him for taking his own life. I fell back asleep waking up the next morning feeling a bit depressed but I didn't think about it much..it's probably just a faze. I hope at least. "Come on Kakashi were going to be late if you don't hurry up." Obito yelled as he opened the front door, I grabbed my keys and locked the door as we left "You feeling okay Kakashi?.." Obito asked a hint of worry in his voice "Huh? Oh, ya just a bit tired from drinking." I said giving a weak smile.

We approached the training grounds and we were surprisingly on time "Obito, Kakashi-Sensei!" I heard Naruto yell as I had almost fell asleep snapping back awake as I heard the team yell. "You guys are actually on time?.." Sasuke asked a little surprised "Yeah! But Kakashi wanted to sleep in, surprisingly we eventually got here on time!" Obito smiled but for some reason it didn't cheer me up as it usually always does. Must be because of the nightmare I had yesterday. "Kakashi-Sensei, what are we doing today?" Sakura asked as I zoned back into reality "Oh..We have a mission tomorrow so we have to train today to prepare for it.." I said stuffing my hands into my pockets "Alright!" Naruto smiled "Let's go train together Sasuke!" Naruto yelled grabbing him "Calm down Naruto!" Sasuke blushed following behind him, "Don't forget about me!" Sakura yelled chasing after them. "Shall we follow them?" Obito asked turning to me "Oh, yeah..let's go." I said walking in the direction the team did.

"Maybe we should practice how to control there charka so they don't use it all up." Obito said as we walked together, 'I really do want to surpass my father and train to become stronger than him or maybe I can just forget about i- "You don't look to well Kakashi." Obito said stopping in front of me so that we were now face to face with each other. "I'm really okay Obito." I said walking around him "Why were you drinking with Tsunade yesterday?.."Obito asked as I stopped walking and looked down "You wouldn't understand.." I said. "Kakashi! I know something is wrong..Why won't you let me help?" He asked sternly. 'I don't want to be a burden to him, I just got him back...'

3rd POV
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura heard yelling and turned around seeing Kakashi and Obito fighting. The team hid in the forest watching behind some trees "What's going on?" Naruto asked as they watched Kakashi and Obito fight "Then why were you drinking with Tsunade yesterday?!" Obito yelled at Kakashi who was trying hard to hold back tears "You wouldn't understand!" Kakashi yelled back turning around. Obito backed up in shock, he's never seen Kakashi like this before. "Kakashi-Sensei..."The team said looking down "I'm fine, I really am! But you just keep pushing and pushing..." Kakashi said as he looked down "Because I want to help you Kakashi!" Obito said walking towards him, Kakashi turned around "You go meet up with the team I'm not feeling well.." Kakashi said walking off.

The team got out from the woods and met up with Obito "Hey Obito...are we the reason Kakashi-Sensei drinks?.." Naruto asked looking down, Obito's eyes widened "No never! He loves you guys and you should never feel he drinks because of you." Obito explained to the team. "Now let's go cheer him up." Sasuke said to the team as they followed behind Obito, "Well he's not at our house..." Obito said as they walked around town "Not in town either.." Sakura said "Last place is the cemetery.." Naruto said as they walked over to the cemetery gates. To no surprise Kakashi was there standing at a grave that read 'Sakumo Hatake.'

Obito looked down, "Kakashi-Sensei why are you here?.." Naruto asked "Just wanted to see my father is all.." he said looking down "The White Fang.." Obito said as the team looked over to him "The White Fang?.." Sakura asked confused "He took his own life when Kakashi was just a little kid.." Obito said as a breeze of wind passed shaking the trees "It's no big deal." Kakashi said smiling as he turned around "We should really go practice so we don't die tomorrow!" Kakashi said with a smile as the team cheered. A Blush spread across Obito's face "Right, We should do that." Obito said smiling.