Part 9| You guys are Gay?!

Kakashi's POV
I woke up feeling heavy but it was just because Obito was laying on top of me, I didn't have to worry about being late because it was the weekend...but he looked super cute and peaceful as he slept. I placed my hand softly on his back trying to get into a more comfortable position to sleep in because I didn't want to wake him. "Good Morning Kakashi-Sensei and Obito!" Naruto yelled as this woke Obito and me up, we moved away from each other like nothing had happened "Kakashi-Sensei are you hiding something?" Sasuke asked grinning "Don't think so." I replied as me and Obito played it off. "Sureeeee..." Naruto and Sasuke grinned as I got up from the couch "What are you even doing at my house?" I asked yawning "Well Kakashi-Sensei we needed to ask you something." Naruto said as he hopped from the window into the house.

Obito stood up yawning as he walked into the kitchen "And that is?" I asked making myself a cup of coffee "Are you Gay?.." Sasuke asked as I spit out the coffee I had in my mouth "Yeah, but you can't just go around and be so direct about it like that." I said turning around "Why do you ask?" I questioned as the two boys looked back at each other then at me "Well probably because we found you and Obito sleeping together." Naruto smirked "No we weren't..." Obito said blushing as he looked away "Really?" Sasuke asked as he took a photo out from his back pocket "We borrowed Iruka-Sensei's camera." Naruto smiled pointing at the photo Sasuke was holding "You guys are dating too." I said looking at the two who were blushing "Caught them red handed." Obito grinned as he walked into his room "w-Whatever! But we're keeping this photo!" Naruto grinned as him and Sasuke left. "What a wonderful Friday." I said walking into my room to get clean clothes to change into, I grabbed my usual wear and was headed to the bathroom to take a shower, after I was finished I headed back to my room and put my mask on before I was headed into the kitchen to make breakfast.

I opened the fridge and took out some eggs and milk then closed the fridge, I reached up and opened the cabinet above me to grab flour for pancakes which I mixed with eggs, milk, and flour to make a mix and began to cook, I turned on the stove letting the pan heat up as I poured some of the mix into the pan I placed another pan on the other stove top and cooked two eggs for Obito, I flipped over the pancake and it was golden brown color 'Perfect' I thought as I put it on a plate with his eggs. "What smells good Kakashi?" Obito asked as he sat down at the table "Take a look" I said placing his plate in front of him continuing to make my plate "Wow! Your cooking has always been great Kakashi!" He smiled as I turned off the stove placing the dirty dishes into the sink and taking my plate to the table and eating with him "What are we going to do today?" I asked as I finished my plate "Hmm..." Obito thought out loud as I washed the dishes "We can go train together!" He smiled "Sure." I said as we both were up and standing at the door, I grabbed my keys then turned to Obito "Your hair is a mess." I laughed as he blushed brushing his hair down and fixing it "Stupid Bakashi.." he grumbled as we left out the door and made our way to the training grounds.

3rd POV
Obito held Kakashi's hand as the two made their way to the training grounds, "Looks like Sasuke and Naruto are here to." Obito smiled, as Kakashi smiled under his mask to "Naruto look." Sasuke pointed at Kakashi and Obito who were holding hands, Naruto then took Iruka-Sensei's camera and snapped another picture of the two "Aren't they so cute?" Naruto grinned looking at Sasuke "Not as cute as you." Sasuke said kissing Naruto on the cheek "TEME!" Naruto yelled blushing as he turned away causing Sasuke to laugh at Naruto's reaction "What are you two love birds doing here?" Obito asked grinning. "Well we came to train together." Sasuke said standing up "Same with us." Kakashi said rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly as Naruto and Sasuke grinned.

"You guys are Gay!?"

A girls voice yelled from behind Kakashi and Obito "Crap." Kakashi and Sasuke said at the same time in unison as Obito and Naruto turned to the voice "Sakura-Chan!" Naruto yelled in shock "Kakashi-Sensei and Sasuke are gay?...I knew it!" Kiba shouted as Shikamaru laughed "Sasuke-Kun your Gay?!" Ino and Sakura yelled as they approached him, Sasuke backed up. "Gai-Sensei was right about Kakashi-Sensei!" Lee said as he wrote down notes in his notepad "Were screwed.." Kakashi sweat as he looked at Obito "Bakashi! You think I have a plan!?" Obito asked looking back at me "Naruto, Sasuke." Kakashi said as the two looked at him "Run." Obito said as the two couples grabbed each other's hands and ran into the forest "Run where?!" Sasuke asked "I don't know away from the crowd!" Kakashi said jumping up and tossing Obito up into his arms as he landed on a tree softly "Here should be safe." Kakashi said as he sighed in relief "Why do they care if were Gay?" Naruto asked crossing his arms sitting down on the tree "Good question.." Sasuke replied sighing "Don't know." Kakashi said "They probably think we both have to cute of boyfriends." Naruto and Obito both said at the same time grinning before they bursted out laughing "You goofs." Kakashi and Sasuke said as the two sat down on the tree "I was really hoping to practice but it's really nice to hang out with you...Bakashi." Obito said trying not to laugh "I hate that old nickname..." Kakashi sighed as Obito placed his hand on Kakashi's head "Stop whining you big baby..." Obito sighed as the two stood up "We should probably get back to the village and explain..." Kakashi said as Naruto and Sasuke both agreed.

The two couples walked back to the training grounds where they were greeted by Sakura and Gai-Sensei "Kakashi you could have at least told me." Gai said as Obito and Kakashi tried to explain "Same goes for you two!" Sakura yelled as she was at the verge of tears. "Sakura-Chan don't cry..." Naruto explained trying to calm her down "n-No it's fine...You and Sasuke are a cute couple...I don't want to damage both of your guys love..." Sakura smiled wiping her tears away "I'll see you two later..." Sakura waved leaving with Gai-Sensei.

"That went better than expected.." Kakashi said in relief... "Let's go home.." Obito urged as he dragged Kakashi "Hey! I have feet you know!" Kakashi yelled as Naruto and Sasuke laughed "Want to go get Ramen?.." Sasuke asked as Naruto's eyes seemed to glow brighter than usual "Really?!" Naruto smiled "Let's go you Dobe." Sasuke said grabbing Naruto's hand.