Part 6| Rivals?

Obito's POV
Honestly it was really comfortable in Kakashi's house not sure why but it was just so peaceful and warm and made you not want to leave. I woke up rubbing my eyes and yawning, looking over at my goggles on the nightstand next to me I smiled "Let's have a good day today." I cheered getting up and grabbing my goggles off the nightstand. "Morning Obito." Kakashi said as he walked out of his room "Morning!" I smiled, who would have guessed Kakashi looked even stunning waking up in the morning? 'He really is perfect' I said to myself leaning my head in my hand admiring every inch of him "Obito you ready?" He asked as I snapped back into reality "Yeah coming." I said getting up from the table and out the door.

"Seems your back to the old Obito, huh?" He asked as we walked "What do you mean?" I asked back "The whole goggle thing you know." He said, I could tell he was smiling under his mask "Yeah.." I said blushing and hiding it with my shirt, I placed my goggles on my head which rested in my hair nicely. We made it to the training grounds a bit late because of Kakashi "Sorry were late.." I sheepishly smiled as the team got up from sitting beside the Sakura tree "It's alright...But Kakashi-Sensei you should learn to get an alarm clock!" Sakura scolded him, I laughed before looking at Sasuke and Naruto who were whispering to each other. 'What could they be talking about?...'

3rd POV
"When were by the waterfall you have to push Obito into the water so that he has to take off his shirt and then Kakashi will be a blushing mess, got it?" Naruto whispered to Sasuke, their faces were so close together Sasuke himself was a blushing mess "Yeah got it." He said moving his head away from Naruto. "Alright guys let's head to the waterfall." Kakashi said walking through the woods "Right!" The team cheered following behind Kakashi and Obito. Naruto quickly told Sakura the plan as soon as they made it to the waterfall "Getting Obito and Kakashi-sensei together is a go!" Naruto grinned as the 3 dispersed.
Obito stood next to the water fall admiring the koi fish swimming around in it before Sasuke "accidentally" fell knocking him into the water "My bad Obito!" Sasuke apologized walking off grinning as he fist bumped Naruto, "Sasuke-Kun you need to be more careful!" Sakura played along as her and Naruto scolded him.

Kakashi stood up from his place under the tree to help up Obito "Guys its happening!" Naruto smiled in excitement. "You okay?" Kakashi asked holding out his hand for Obito "Yeah.." he said dazed as he grabbed Kakashi's hand standing up "Just a little wet." Obito sheepishly smiled "Stand in the sun it should help dry you off." Kakashi suggested before he sat back down in his spot under the tree, Obito walked over to a tree next to him and shaking his head to get any excess water from out of his hair, taking his vest off then his shirt letting the sun hit his body to help him dry off "Any minute now Kakashi-Sensei should be drooling." Sasuke exclaimed watching behind a tree with Naruto and Sakura. Kakashi looked over to Obito who had his shirt off than immediately turned away, his face was as red as a Cherry.

Kakashi's POV
'Stay calm Kakashi! He just has his shirt off...why am I getting so red over this?' "Hey Kakashi-Sensei, why are you so red?.." Naruto asked trying hard not to laugh "i-It's nothing!" I stuttered before standing up and turning around "You sure your not running a fever?" Obito asked placing his hand on my cheek to check my temperature, I blushed even more. "I'm really fine!" I said trying to look everywhere but Obito "I'll see you guys later!" I said as it was all I could think of before walking off, 'What is wrong with me?' I asked myself as I walked away from the training grounds "Hey Kakashi!" I heard someone call from in front of me, before I could look up Gai had his arm over my shoulder "What's up Gai?" I asked a little confused "let's have a Duel!" He said walking backwards in front of me as we walked "What do you want to have a Duel in?" I asked hoping he didn't notice how red I was "Hmm..." he thought as we walked "Ah! Whoever gets to the Sakura tree from here is the winner!" He exclaimed as we were only a few minutes away from the Sakura tree "Sure." I said as I waited for the countdown "Ready...Set...GO!" Gai yelled as I ran at full speed, he soon caught up but I was still in the lead "Your going down Kakashi!" He said. As we ran we got closer to where we could see the tree and I ran at full speed.

 As we ran we got closer to where we could see the tree and I ran at full speed

I touched the Sakura tree before Gai, we stood there catching our breath. "Yo Kakashi!" Said a voice behind us "Yes?" I asked, it was Obito "Glad to see your not sick." He smiled "Who's this?" He asked. Gai smiled looking over at Obito "Kakashi's Rival!" He yelled, "Rival?" Obito looked confused as he turned to me, I just shrugged "Now you see me and Kakashi go way back." He said throwing his arm on my shoulder "Yup." I said sarcastically as Obito laughed "Nice to know Kakashi has another Rival." Obito smiled "Who's the other Rival?!" Gai asked a few inches away from Obito's face "Your talking to him." Obito grinned as the two glared at each other.
—————————————————————————————————————————