Chapter 3| I win you lose

Obito's POV
Sometimes Kakashi can piss me off, but it's usually never.. It was mostly Rin who made me upset but somethings changed about him, I'm not sure what. He's become more serious than he was when we were younger. All these thoughts and questions ran through my head as I grabbed my old beaten up sword from my abandon house or what at least used to be my house as a kid. I approached the training grounds knowing Kakashi was already there. He was. I threw the swords case aside, it hit the Sakura tree Kakashi did the same looking back at me.
"I want fair duel no using Sharingan.." Sasuke said looking at the two, I glared at Kakashi but he just stared back...'I don't want to hurt him...' I said to myself as I looked down but back up to meet Kakashi's face "Begin!" Naruto yelled jumping up, I ran towards Kakashi and I was first to swing, he dodged it by doing a back flip and he swung back I dodged it luckily by jumping back a few inches, I jumped up swinging my sword down on him as he blocked it with his own sword.

3rd POV
Sasuke watched the two Duel as Naruto was amazed, he watched the two fight like true Ninja.
Kakashi landed a hit on Obito causing him to fall backwards hitting his head, Obito stood up his vision a little blurry but he shook it off swinging his sword hitting Kakashi as he jumped back grabbing his side "Let's end this." Obito said as the two clenched the handles of their swords tightly getting a good grip to handle the sword better.

-Flashback-
"Try standing like this." Kakashi said as Obito placed his goggles over his eyes standing like Kakashi "Having a good grip on the handle helps you control your movements better." Kakashi said clenching the swords handle swinging it as it cut straight through the bamboo target. He placed his sword in its cover "Now you try." He said moving out of the way. Obito grinned positioning himself closing his eyes focusing on his breathing and soon he swung the sword as it cut through the bamboo, his eyes sparkled with amazement as he smiled brighter than the sun "Thanks Kakashi!"
-End of Flashback-

I focused on my breathing taking a deep breathe than exhaling, I ran at him full speed swinging my sword and I felt it hit Kakashi, I placed my sword back in its case turning around and Kakashi smiled through his mask standing up clutching his side "Good job, you win." He said.

"Obito is the winner!" Naruto yelled as him and Sasuke smiled looking at each other, Sasuke slightly blushed hiding it as he walked over to the two "Good match

"Obito is the winner!" Naruto yelled as him and Sasuke smiled looking at each other, Sasuke slightly blushed hiding it as he walked over to the two "Good match." Obito smiled holding his hand out, Kakashi looked up slightly blushing under his mask "Good match." He said shaking his hand "Now why don't we get Ramen for your great defeat Kakashi-Sensei?" Naruto smiled "That doesn't sound bad actually." Obito said looking towards Kakashi "Whatever.." he said rolling his eyes. The team cheered with Obito as they made there way to Ichiraku Ramen.

Kakashi's POV
Honestly I don't think I'm straight...
Today hanging out with Obito, something inside me changed like being around him makes me slightly shy. I spaced out for a few minutes thinking about this. "Hey Kakashi!" Obito said waving his hand in my face I lifted my head from my hand "Oh sorry.." I said sheepishly "You want any Ramen?" Obito asked "No I'm good." I said as he turned away to talk with Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. I slightly smiled at the sight of Obito being here again, I always felt lost without him. Then I felt my heart begin to race faster. I couldn't possibly like Obito..Honestly the guys a dork he can't even handle his Kunai right. I ran my hands through my hair 'Get yourself together Kakashi!' I yelled in my mind. "Hey you alright Kakashi?" I opened my eyes and turned to Obito who had a worried expression on his face "Yeah..just tired I think I'll head home for the night..stop by if you need anything." I said standing up and saying my goodbyes.

The cool breeze felt nice much like the days of training when I was younger and practiced with Obito and Rin. "Hey Kakashi!" I heard a girls voice yell from behind me, I turned around "Yes, Rin?" I asked "I heard that Obito's back we should hangout again sometime." She smiled placing her hands behind her back "We should get together again.." I said as she smiled "We should plan it soon." She said looking up at the stars "Maybe some other time..see ya Rin." I said turning around and began to walk again "Bye Kakashi!" I heard her yell back. Wind blew through my Hair as I unlocked the door to my house and locked it from behind me. I walked into my room falling onto my bed smiling under my mask I enjoy alone time, I got up and changed into sweatpants and a T-Shirt it's much more comfortable.

I heard a knock at my door so I walked into the hallway and to the door and unlocked it "Kakashi..do you mind if I stay with you?" Obito asked sheepishly smiling and scratching the back of his neck, I smiled under my mask "Yeah of course, I did drag you all the way here. Come on in." I said adjusting my mask. Shutting the door behind him and locking it, I turned around to have noticed he was gone, I walked through the hallway and into my bedroom, to no surprise he was there looking at the old team photo "You still have this?" He asked, I walked over to my closet grabbing a futon from the top shelf "Yeah." I responded walking out the room and into the guest bedroom "Nice! My old goggles!" I heard him cheer from the other room as I set the futon next to his bed "Hey! this will be your room!" I yelled to get his attention "Alright!" He said walking in. "Also thanks again Kakashi" he smiled, I blushed hiding it under my mask "Whatever, go to sleep." I said walking into my room, laying on my bed and staring up at the window above my bed the dark sky was always beautiful at night...

His smile always makes me happy when I'm upset..
____________________________________