Moonlight Healing

When the boat came close enough, Carla grabbed a hold of Wendy and began fly towards the island. The flew around the island as Wendy tried to smell Lucy out. She caught a scent of blood. They both flew towards the source and found Lucy lying against loke at the rim of the medicinal springs. He was gently pouring the spring water on her wounds, slowly. Wendy and Carla landed and ran towards Loke and Lucy. Loke noticed approaching figures "Wendy! Carla!"

Wendy collapsed on her knees next to Lucy. She was horrified and shaking. Lucy had several huge gashes and broken bones that caused her body to be a bloody mess. Wendy took a deep breath lifted her arms over the wounds and began healing Lucy.

Loke was in a state of shock. "How.. how.. did.."

Carla interrupted, "The first master predicted you would come here with Lucy. I had a vision that confirmed it. The only way to save Lucy was to come here and since you were a celestial spirit and a former fairytail member, it would have been easy for you to travel to the celestial world and to here Tenrou Island from the caves."

"This island provides divine protection to those with the fairy tail crest does it not? So we can't die on this island."

Loke nodded. Shocked and then fear appeared on his face.

"Don't worry. We are the only ones who know. The first master wants this to be a secret and won't tell anyone in the guild."

He was tired and relieved. Wendy was doing her best to heal Lucy's wounds and broken bones. With the divine protection of the Island, Wendy's healing abilities had increased in effectiveness and the gashes were beginning to close up.

Wendy was sweating now and huffing… She was almost at her limit. Loke put a hand on Wendy's shoulder and she looked towards his face.

"Wendy.. You can stop now. Her major wounds are closed up a bit and you are getting tired"

"But…"

"No buts. Lucy will be fine now. Thank you Wendy Carla. For coming so quickly. We'll let the medicinal springs do the rest now."

"Okay…" Wendy's hands stopped glowing and she let them drop to her knees. She was tired. Carla went up to Wendy and put her paw on Wendy's arm.

"You did great Wendy."

"Thanks Carla. I hope it was good enough. She still needs to heal more." Wendy began to tear up. Tears began to fall. "I'm so happy she's alive.."

Loke spoke "Wendy.. Carla.. Why don't you girls head over to camp and rest now. I'll take care of Lucy here. I want her to get her washed and heal her up some more."

"Come on Wendy. Lucy is in good hands." As Carla flew above Wendy began to pull her up to her feet. They looked towards the right and saw a tent with a campfire ablaze.

"How did you have time to set up camp?" Wendy asked with watery eyes.

"Virgo set it up while I was trying to heal her by the spring. Don't worry about the tents. I'll ask her to bring another one. You girls get some rest. You'll need it for tomorrow" Loke gently put Lucy to lie on the ground. He was moving to stand up.

Once Wendy and Carla had gone into the tent, He looked at his master lying on the ground.

"okay… take a deep breath" He took his tie and shirt off. He was beginning to take his pants off when a light began to shine next to him and faded as Aries arrived.

"I'm sorry.. Leo.. But I can't let you take advantage of our defenseless master"

"Wha.. Wha.. Whhhattttt!" Loke blushed and looked away. His pants fell to the floor "GYAHH!"