This Time, Part1

Everyone was cheering them on. They all crowded around the table. The game was just about to begin..

Lucy was sitting across from Cana and Juvia was sitting across from Levy. Erza was sitting across from Evergreen. It was a circular table and so the girls were seated as such.

Lucy, Erza, Juvia, Cana, Evergreen, and Levy. Erza and Levy were seated next to each other naturally.

"Alright girls. I'll go over the rules so listen carefully" Mira said smiling. "There is a bottle in the middle of the table yes? I will spin it and whomever the bottle points to, they must drink. Their partner must drink as well."

"Partner?" Lucy asked.

"OH! Yes! You need to have a partner" She said smiling. Lucy thought to herself… "And there goes sneaky matchmaking Mira again."

"The partners have an option of having just one person drink both drinks or they can share the punishment. The ones who last drank will be allowed to spin the bottle again. It will continue until there is one partner left. I suggest you girls to find partners!"

"Alright! Let's hurry so we can play!" Cana said smiling with a fist pump into the air.

"I don't know about this Lu-chan… Cana is playing and so we'll definitely lose.."

"Oh its just for fun Levy. And plus Cana is already drunk so we have a slight advantage. You have nothing to worry about anyways. Give me a second" Lucy said as she got up from her seat.

She walked up to Gajeel who was seated away from the crowd in a corner of the guild. Lily was eating a kiwi and was very happy. Gajeel noticed her walking over and eyed her curiously. Was she going to ask him to be her partner? He had been listening to what was going on but stayed put. They all watched Lucy and Gajeel intently. She leaned in to Gajeel's shoulder and spoke softly so that no one could hear what she said. "

She's really cute and fun when she's drunk."

Gajeels face went red and he sat up straight. She stood up straight and Gajeel stood up abruptly and awkwardly as well. Levy watched with wide eyes. Had Lucy.. no… Lucy wouldn't..

Lucy smiled as she walked over back to the table and Gajeel was silently in tow. He was grumbling now but as he saw Levy watching him come closer… he just blushed and looked away. He came to the table and stood behind Levy.

"Yo shrimp."

"Ga…Gajeel" Levy blushed as she looked up at him. He had his hands on her shoulder.

"I'll make sure you are the last one standing"

"O..ok" Levy said growing even pinker. She looked to Lucy who sat next to her and Lucy was looking back. She mouthed "thank you"

Lucy smiled back happily.

Juvia pleaded to Gray to be her partner and he reluctantly agreed. He kind of wanted to be Lucy's partner but Juvia had asked him first. He sighed and stood behind a very lovestruck Juvia.

Elfman had taken his place behind Evergreen, who began to blush. He had taken his place the minute Mira had asked the girls to find partners. He proclaimed that he was a Man and would make sure that Evergreen won the game.

Cana wobbled over to the Raijinshu table and slammed her hand on the table. She looked directly into the eyes of Laxus as she bent over.

"Hey Laxus, wanna be my partner?"

"No."

"Come on Laxus. You are the only one who can sort of keep up with me. It'll be fun! The girls are going to get soooo drunk!"