Lucy Heartfilia

You speak as if you were going to live after today.." Zeref's voice resonated as the scenery darkened.. and became pitch black… his voice echoed..

Their lovely moment was crushed… as all of them were brought back to reality…

"I congratulate you all.. for surviving this long.. but this… will be the END"

The air smelled musty…. And it was cold….. a dark menacing chill… surrounded them…

"What… is this…..place…" Gajeel said… as his voice echoed…

"I think we are in a cave" Mira said…

"Mira is correct…" Master Makarov said standing next to Laxus… looking at the ground of the cave… it was rocky… and wet…

Laxus looked up towards the ceiling of the cave.. stalagmites.. were dangerously looming above them…

Boom! Boom!

Blast echoes were heard further inside the cave….

"Something is going on further inside… let's go…. The faster we overcome this nightmare.. the faster the spell will release…" Laxus said looking over around at everyone.. but he froze as he saw… the three…. Gray.. Erza.. and Natsu… look in fear…. Absolute fear… towards the darkness….

"Erza….. is this yours?" Laxus asked calmly… he knew that the only ones left… were Erza and Natsu…. Hopefully the last one was also his grandfather's as well..

Erza…. Took a hesitant step forward… "Erza…?" Mira asked softly..

"Lucy…" Erza said in unbelief…

Everyone's hairs on their backs stood… "Lucy?" they thought… and then they realized…. "was this…. The day of her death?!"

×××××

At the sound of her name… Natsu ran off frantically towards the darkness…

"NATSU!" Master Makarov yelled…

Erza ran off as well….

"Gajeel…. Look after Juvia will you…." Gray said with his eyes covered by his bangs… as he appeared in front of Gajeel…

He gently put Juvia in Gajeel's arms… and ran off after the two….

"COME ON! AFTER THOSE IDIOTS!" Master Makarov yelled..

Laxus quickly picked up Wendy into his arms.. and ran… Juvia in Gajeel's arms.. and Demon Mira and Master Makarov ran after Team Natsu…

×××××

Pitter… patter….. they saw lights ahead of them… they stopped behind the three… watching… the scene unfold before them…

Lucy dodged a blasts from a dark bomb... Natsu.. was ablaze.. and was fighting a dark mage.. that was throwing around dark bombs.. Lisanna was dodging the bombs... fear was written in her eyes… Lucy summoned Virgo.. and was fighting along side her with her Fleuve d'etoiles… it was really dark.. and so Virgo didn't see the bomb near her.. and was blasted away… she disappeared…

At that moment… Natsu whispered.. "Run…."

Everyone watched intently…

The dark mage lunged towards Lucy… and the ablaze Natsu seemed to have already anticipated it… he grabbed Lucy by the waist.. and jumped with her out of the dark mage's line of attack….

"No….." Natsu whispered… his eyes watery.. tears running down his face…

As Natsu was midair with Lucy… the dark mage smirked… and looked towards Lisanna…