Grabbing My Happiness

Gajeel walked up to a decent looking house.. it smelled of the person he was looking for... and also... slightly... of someone else.. someone's scent he was surprised to smell... he knocked on the door.

The door opened after a few minutes and a very angry and annoyed Laxus opened the door.

"What do you want"

"Is Lucy here?"

Laxus' eyes widened and became annoyed. "Why would I know where she is and why would she be here?"

"Don't play stupid with me Laxus. I'm a dragon slayer too remember. I can smell Lucy all over you and in your place. Is she here?" Gajeel said in a serious tone. His eyes were stern and the level of seriousness coming from Gajeel was suspiciously unsettling.

"No she's not. When I left, I found her in her apartment knocked out on the floor. She had a really bad fever so I brought her here. But she left." Laxus looked away from Gajeel. Then he looked back at Gajeel pissed off. "Did you just come here to ask where she was?"

"No. I came here to give you a tip. Natsu is dating the shape shifter now."

Laxus raised an eyebrow. Both were silent. They knew... Lucy would not be okay... she had recklessly asked the two of them into a brawl... going completely out of character... who knows what she would do after she found out that Natsu is now dating,, and had possibly reciprocating feelings for Lisanna...

Laxus sighed and began to rub his temples with his fingers. He closed his eyes.. Lucy... was causing him to worry and be anxious... nervous... which he hadn't ever been in years..... she was stressful...

"Oh... and Gray... I'm pretty sure he's going after Lucy now." Gajeel crossed his arms and Lily did as well as he sat on Gajeel's shoulder.

"And so? What do you want me to do about it?" Laxus gave him an incredulous look.

"You're seriously gonna let Ice Stripper take her? Seriously?"

Laxus just clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. He was giving death glare to some trees to the side of his house. He was.... Unhappy.

Gajeel turned around to leave. He took a few steps before stopping to turn his head sideways, glancing at Laxus at the corner of his eyes.

.

"I smelled the stripper close to her place. I bet he is with her now..... alone"

.

Gajeel faced forward again and began walking back towards the city. He picked up Lily from his shoulder and hugged him. He used one of his forearms to cover Lily's ears as best as he could.

.

BOOOOOMMMMMM!

.

"Gihi...." He smirked evilly. Perfect..

×××××

Stupid stupid stupid... why didn't I think of that..." Gray thought to himself.. he and Lucy stood in front of a restaurant.. unable to go in... because of his... lack of clothing...

For once, he really hated his stripping habit and wished that he hadn't offered to treat Lucy to dinner... his face paled... what a FAIL...

She was watching Gray's face.. she giggled. This caught Gray off guard and looked at Lucy with embarrassment. Lucy covered her mouth with her fingers and coughed a couple times, looking away.

"Gray... Would you like me to ask Virgo to get some clothes for you?"

Gray's eyes widened. The dinner wasn't totally ruined.