Celestial Mages

"Lucy.. Sabertooth was attacked."

Her and Capricorn's eyes went wide… "What?"

"I don't know the full details.. but the masters are interrogating the man right now.."

Lucy spun herself around.. and opened the doors to the Lumen Histoire.. she brought her hand to her keys.. and let Gemini know that she was arriving now.. Gemini filled Lucy in on the situation as Lucy ran up the stairs towards the first level of the guild… Gemini sneaked towards the back of the guild.. and met Lucy there.. and as quickly as they met.. Gemini disappeared.. letting Lucy appear as her own..

She walked into the main hall… and saw everyone listening intently to the guild masters speaking from the second floor..

"We have just received information that the King of Fiore is requesting urgent assistance at the capital… we have informed him of the threat of war.. and of Zeref.. the king himself has declared a high alert to all the cities of Fiore for our enemy… citizens are currently being evacuated to shelters and preparations for war are being made…" Bob said loudly.

"But also.. as you all know.. a messenger has arrived from Sabertooth.. We had previously outreached for their guild to join our alliance.. but they were reluctant to heed our warning of impending war and our dangerous enemy.." Master Makarov said with a low voice.. "It has come to our attention that Sabertooth has been attacked by Zeref… and have abandoned their guild location."

Everyone gasped.. and began whispering all together..

"QUIET!" Babasaama yelled with a twirling hand.

Lucy couldn't believe what she was hearing.. both Sabertooth and Mermaid Heel were attacked after the magic council was destroyed? Why? Why would Zeref attack those two guilds.. they weren't weak... Mermaid Heel was far from the council.. and also from Sabertooth… it was so random.. or was it?

"There are survivors taking refuge at the capital at the moment.. but most of their members did not survive.. We do not know who and how many survived." Goldmine said gravely.

"But we do know.. that a hostage situation has developed." Makarov said angrily. "The celestial mage…"

Lucy's eyes widened… No…

"Yukino Aguria…"

Please no… dread increasing in her stomach..

"Has been taken…"

×××××

She felt nauseas.. her world was spinning.. she prayed that this was all a dream… she felt something upset in her stomach.. she ran towards the back of the guild.. pushing through several people.. to the restrooms.. and threw up powerfully into the toilet… tears streaming from her eyes… her throat burning… heart aching…

Mavis stood in the doorway of the restroom… "Lucy…."

Lucy cried.. gripping onto the toilet…

"That's why… that's why he attacked them…"

Mavis was confused…

Lucy got to her feet.. and exited the bathroom stall.. she looked at Mavis.. with red teary eyes.. desperation on her face and in her voice…

"Kagura won Yukino's life… at the Grand Magic Games last year.. and Yukino fought as a Sabertooth member…"

"Yes.. I remember Yukino's fight with Kagura of Mermaid Heel…" Mavis said with concern.

"Zeref…. He attacked the two guilds… for HER." Lucy said crying…

Mavis' eyes widened… she began to slowly realize..