Set Aside, part1

This was not happening…. Lisanna and Natsu just went on a date… She knew that Lisanna liked Natsu very much… but why was Lisanna giving up… how did it end like this… Lucy didn't like where Lisanna was taking this… confessing to the whole guild that she had a one-sided love relationship with Natsu…. and Lucy did not want to be in the guild to hear it… she needed to get out…

She slowly backed away from Natsu's table and ran towards the guild doors. Wendy who was standing next to Lucy.. knew Lucy was going to make a run for it.. she ran after Lucy… A flash of lightning… Lucy halted to a stop.. Laxus.. and Wendy hugged Lucy from behind.

"Laxus… please move.." Lucy demanded..

"Lucy-san… Pleaaa.." Wendy said holding Lucy back.

That's when she heard…

"Luce.."

Lucy couldn't stand being in the guild right now… what?.. Natsu liked… her?... no.. this is all too messed up… he chose Lisanna remember! And now he's… NO.

run. run. run. run. RUN.

She mouthed the incantation quickly… and Laxus saw what she was doing… he gave a look to Gajeel and Master Makarov..

Flash of light.. Wendy stood holding empty air… and Gajeel dashed towards the back entrance of the guild. He blocked Lucy from leaving.

"Gajeel… MOVE" She said angrily…

He didn't budge.. he didn't say a word.. he stared sternly back at her.. towering over her..

She had her hands to her keys.. she was about to call out her celestial spirit… when a flash of lightning went towards her… and Laxus quickly picked her up bridal style.. and walked to the middle of the guild..

"LAXUS LET ME DOWN!"

"Sorry blondie. We can't let you go just yet. Once its over I promise I'll take you home."

"What do you mean over? What's over"

Everyone moved away from the center of the guild.. to the walls…

"Wait what's going on" Natsu said puzzled not moving. Erza went and picked Natsu up and took him to the outer rim.

"Erza what's going on!" Natsu yelled as her hands gripped around his wrists.

A sword came to his neck.. a iron blade came to his neck on the other side and Gray crouched down in front of Natsu with an Ice blade.. pointed at his chest..

He gulped and stared wide-eyed at them…

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Lisanna screamed at them.

"EVERYONE BE QUIET!" Master Makarov yelled. Lisanna froze in her steps and everyone looked up at the Master.

"No one is to interfere. Natsu.. if you make one wrong move.. Then they will cut you down."

Natsu looked at Master Makarov with fear…. why was he being threatened.. by his family?

"It's just a precaution Natsu.." Erza said softly… "Just… bear with it and watch.."

He didn't feel too good about this… he really felt a strong feeling of dread… he put his gaze upon Lucy… who was staring at him as well… she was scared too… She looked up at Laxus… and he just looked on.. with a stern serious face… her whole body began trembling….

"Freed.."

"On it.."

Freed quickly wrote a rune.. and a rune cell encased Laxus and Lucy… Lucy was definitely scared now.. she tried to get her hands to her keys but noticed.. they weren't there.. her eyes widened…