Chapter LVI: Survival on Roden

Michael Light gazed at Roden from afar. After the battle with Emerald cost him his left arm and his buster, he knows not what to do. He can't help his siblings or Steven, and he can't fight anymore, now that he no longer has a weapon. He checked his pockets, and found only his wallet and the recording of Aquamarine in his right pocket. He wondered what he caught on tape, and played it in a holographic form.

It showed footage of Aquamarine conversing with some sort of silhouette. He had no idea who it was.

"Yes, I have the wanted Light humans," Aquamarine scoffed. "I've done it once before, why do you still doubt me?"

"Because you do not have the necessary means of disposing of them. Let the Diamonds take care of them. Should they seem innocent, I'll tip the scales," The silhouette grumbled, its voice cleverly disguised.

"How? Your 'magic' I hear so much about?" Aquamarine asked, half-laughing.

"Do not doubt the Dark Power, lest you wish to be consumed by it," the silhouette growled.

"I told you I had custody of them, why didn't you 'consume them in the Dark Power'" Aquamarine asked in a mocking tone.

"I have told you this a thousand times: members of the Light clan cannot seem to be crushed by the Dark Power's embrace for some ungodly reason." The silhouette growled angrily.

That's when Michael put two and two together and realized that Aquamarine was in with the Deep Darkness, and by extension, Lardna. He grinned evilly, because should the Diamonds get to him, he'll just show them that tape and get her shattered...but how was he going to do that without getting himself killed, knowing that SHE was the reason for Yellow Diamond's sudden outburst.

Just then, Padparapsha tapped Michael's shoulder, startling him.

"Human Lars wishes to see you." She said, not wanting Michael's response.

Michael rolled his eyes and carried himself to the bridge, clutching his socket as the ice used to stop it started to melt.

"Michael, you need to go home." Lars said bluntly. "You're missing an arm, and we don't need anyone else missing, so if I were you, I'd crawl through the hair and get help."

Michael huffed and crawled through Lars's hair and came out of Lion's mane back on Earth.

(MEANWHILE...)

Stevarya came out of the smoldering spacecraft and unfused.

"Come on, Lars. Pick up!" Arya groaned. The screen continued to crack until nothing was visible.

"Didn't Robert come after us?" Steven asked.

Arya's face lit up as she started screaming and waving her arms as Robert's ship lowered to the crash site. Robert emerged from the ship with an ashamed look on his face.

"What's with that look?" Arya asked impatiently.

"I'm out of gas, I used it all looking for you." Robert said.

Arya threw a fit of rage, throwing the smoldering ship at a nearby tree using telekinesis, making the tree snap in half.

"Arya, calm down. We'll be fine," Steven said.

"WE WILL NOT BE FINE!!!" Arya snapped. "WE ARE ON AN UNCHARTED PLANET WITH NO FOOD, NO WATER, AND NO WAY OF GETTING HOME!"

"Actually, I packed some frozen pizzas and a few water bottles before we left, if that helps." Robert replied sheepishly.

Arya rolled her eyes. "I highly doubt you remembered frozen pizzas" Arya replied before Robert pulled some pizzas out of his backpack. Just then, the yellow sky began to darken.

"I suppose you didn't bring a tent?" Arya asked sarcastically, hoping her brother would prove her wrong. Unfortunately, she was right. Robert took out everything in the storage compartment of the ships and decided what they needed and didn't need to bring with them.

They kept flashlights, their weapons, the water bottles, the frozen pizzas, a pen and Robert's journal, and left everything else behind.

"Hey, why don't you just use your electric powers and get that ship running again?" Steven asked.

"Because it's not powered by electricity, it's powered by this special gas. Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I saw some Homeworld-looking facility a few miles away while looking for you thataway," Robert explained, pointing north.

"And where there's a Homeworld settlement, there's a warp pad! Robert, you're a genius!" Arya cried in excitement, hugging her brother. They set off as soon as they could, in hopes of getting to the Homeworld Facility before they died. Little do they know, however, that they are not alone in this strange new world.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Question of the chapter: If you were stranded on a planet similar to Roden (A.K.A. the Jungle Moon) or Endor, and you could only salvage three items, what would they be?