Broken Trust

"Come on," he said, looking at you, "we're leaving."

You sat against the wall with your knees pushed against your chest, and stared at Yoongi with big eyes.

You hated to admit it, but right now, in casual clothes with his hair slightly messed up, he looked good. It was so different from how you were used to seeing him, all tidy and put together in a suit.

But looks weren't everything.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked, walking closer, "Do you want to stay here?"

You moved your eyes away. This man betrayed you. Gave you a home and a job, and in the end it was just to lure you in so he could win this stupid game.

"No," you said, "but I don't want to go with you."

His eyes had been darting around nervously, but they snapped to you when he heard you say this.

"What did you say?" he asked.

His eyes became hard and narrowed. You didn't know if it was your imagination, but he looked really angry.

It made you...scared.

"Nothing," you lied.

"Then come on," he said, "there's cameras, I can't bust you out of here if they have the head start."

"How'd you even get in here?" you asked, not looking at him, "This place is owned by a gang."

You emphasized the word gang, but he didn't seem to notice.

The whole time you hadn't moved an inch, and you could tell Yoongi was starting to get frustrated.

He moved towards you and grabbed your wrist, attempting to pull you up and with him.

"Just come on," he said, "it was hard and I'm not about to waste the effort."

"DON'T TOUCH ME," you screamed, slapping his hand away, "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Your breathing was fast, and you didn't understand why you got so scared. You knew Yoongi's intentions, but that wasn't what was making you shake.

"My God," he said, his eyes soft, "What did they do to you?"

"What are you going to do with me is the better question," you snapped.

"I'm not going to do anything with you, except protect you," he said.

His eyes were sincere, but you couldn't fall for it. It made sense that he wanted the best for his gang and his father's company. The best way to do that was through your life.

You didn't reply, but just glared back at him, daring him to lie more.

"Let's go," he said, softly, "I don't care if you trust me or not, but you can't possibly trust these people."

"I'm not going with you," you replied.

"Fine, then I'll take you," he said.