Neutral Sides

You and everyone else arrived back at the mansion a couple minutes later. Jin took a different route so that he could make sure no one followed.

Surprisingly, the detour actually turned out to be quicker.

"Y/n," Jin said, "Take Stray Kids and Itzy inside and clean up. Help them get settled in, we'll take care of putting everything away."

You nodded and smiled at the new people, gesturing for them to come in.

Hyunjin ran up and walked next to you as you both walked inside.

"Y/n," he said, beaming, "I know this kind of goes without saying, but thank you so much. This whole conflict is far from over but we never even had a chance to escape, and now we have a plan set up and everything."

"Of course, Hyunjin," you said, laughing just out of happiness, "If it wasn't for you, I would never have made it when they kidnapped me. Think of this as repaying the favor."

"Pffft," he said, "You need me."

"That's also true," you replied.

You pushed open the door with both Stray Kids and Itzy behind you.

"Welcome to the BTS manor," you said, copying what Yoongi had said to you when you first walked in.

"BTS?" Hyunjin asked, looking worried, "As in the gang under Mr. Min? The one with his son?"

"Yes," you replied, "But don't worry. They're good people."

"I trust you," he said, "I hope that's the right decision."

"Yeah, well, I don't trust her quite yet," Chan said, coming up next to you.

You were about to respond when suddenly, you felt arms wrapping around you. Someone was hugging you.

"Yoongi?" you asked, recognizing his floof of hair.

"I really thought you were going to die," he said, and you rubbed his back.

Your cheeks were bright red as everyone was staring at the both of you, confused.

"Well uhm I'm alive," you responded, "and so is everyone else."

Yoongi pulled away and cleared his throat. He didn't look at you, and you realized it was because he was blushing lightly too.

"That's good," he said.

"Wooaaahhh," Taehyung said, sauntering in.

His mask was off and his clothes were still bloody. He threw his arms around the both of you and pulled you two closer.

"Taehyung," you said, as you pulled your own mask off, "Get off."

"I saw you and Yoongi," he said, "I deserve a hug too."

"Taehyung," Yoongi said, strictly, "get off."

"Fine," Taehyung said, letting go, "Only because I might die if I don't."

"Oh, Yoongi," you said, "this is Stray Kids and Itzy. There here to help us."

The two groups just stood there awkwardly, watching the three of you.

Yoongi waved at them.

"Make yourself comfortable," he said, "This is a mansion, but some of you are going to have to share rooms. Go upstairs and pick any that aren't labeled."