First Attack

Wooyoung POV

Yoongi had left a while ago and Stray Kids and Itzy followed him out to do their part of the plan.

We were on standby, waiting for Yoongi to call Jin and give him the okay to move on to phase two.

Phase two meant we would leave the mansion and go to our respective locations. Then, the first attack would start. From there, we just had to do whatever we could to take them down.

It wasn't going to be easy, but everyone already knew that.

Jin's phone rang and I saw him nod to Hongjoong.

Although he was a rookie gang's leader, he was heading our group, which consisted of us, Everglow, NCT 127, and EXO. He was a natural born leader, and everyone trusted him. So it worked out.

We were taking care of Day6, and BTS, Blackpink, MCND, and Loona would take care of Min Companies. A couple changes had been made after Y/n got kidnapped, but the plan was pretty much the same.

Jin picked up the phone and held it to his ear.

"Okay," he said, and then hung up after a while.

He slipped his phone in his pocket and grabbed his own gun.

"It's time," he said, without turning around.

The room was silent but everyone understood. You picked up a gun and two daggers, sticking them in your uniform.

"Everything is going according to plan," Jin said, making eye contact with as many people as he could, "As of now, there isn't anything you should be nervous about. The news Yoongi presented spread fast, and regular workers are causing the chaos we need as a cover up. Stray Kids and Itzy are in the shadows to protect them if anything goes wrong. Soon enough, someone will have the brains to call the police. Let's do this."

It was a simple pep talk, one that usually might not work. But everyone was already full of determination, so it wasn't really needed. The assurance that everything was going smoothly was enough for each and every person to get pumped.

Hongjoong was a great leader, but Jin was legendary.

You turned to him and he nodded. With that, everyone in your team and Jin's headed to their separate vans. No one said anything, and the cars pulled away.

The mood was tense inside your van. It was just Ateez, every group had split into their own vehicle. Jin thought it would be easier to get people motivated that way.

"Guys," Hongjoong said, and everyone snapped their heads up, "I've done everything I can to keep you safe. This mission is important, but your life is what is the most important. Be careful."

The car was silent for a moment until Yunho spoke up.

"We understand your feelings," he said, "But the life we live right now, isn't one worth living. Would you rather stay in the shadows with this life, or fight for a better one? I can tell you right now, we're all willing to fight. But we can't do it without you."

Yunho's eyes had fires in them and a chill went through your spine just listening to him. Day6 better watch out.

Hongjoong gripped the steering wheel hard, his knuckles turning white.

"I just...can't lose anyone else," Hongjoong said, "You guys are my only family. I don't know what I would do if any of you died for this."

"I know what you would do," you said, speaking up.

Everyone looked at you with surprise. You barely spoke up for these kind of decisions, but you had to agree with Yunho. You'd much rather fight for a new life, than run away from the opportunity.