Beginning of the End

Your POV

It's been almost a week since you were kidnapped. Since you single handedly threw the plan out of balance.

You remembered that first day when you had come face to face with Yoongi. It really broke your heart to see him acting like he hated you with his guts. You almost fell for it, until he managed to sneak in and talk to you alone.

"Don't worry," he had said, as you cried tears of relief, "I didn't mean any of that, and I'm sorry that I had to be mean again."

You hadn't been able to talk, because you were letting all your tears out. You were scared, and you hated yourself for jeopardizing the plan.

Yoongi said he couldn't break you out, and that they were going through with the plan just like they had always said. On the day of the attack, he said he would break you out.

You realized what that meant. Because of you, Yoongi would have to fight his own father.

"I'm sorry," you had mumbled about a million times, but he always told you it was okay.

Even if they did take down the gangs, with the original plan and BTS fighting Day6, Yoongi would eventually have to face his father. He was just doing it sooner that anyone planned for.

That day was the last time you'd seen him. He must be busy preparing, just like the rest of the teams.

Being kidnapped here was torture. They locked you up in the warehouse and didn't let you have any sunlight. You felt dirty, but at least they weren't starving you. They brought you three meals a day, even if they were a little measly.

You were starting to get really weak, and everyday you feared you were about to be murdered. It's not like you didn't know what they were doing.

They knew you could fight from that one encounter at the Day6 mission. Even if you weren't that good, they didn't want to risk you resisting when they tried to kill you. So they were making you weak on purpose, and then they would eventually kill you in some way.

You just hoped Yoongi and everyone else would get here before then.

You felt a hard impact on your cheek and snapped out of your thoughts.

"Stop zoning out, bitch," the man's voice said, as he pulled your hair upwards, "I was asking you a question."

Mr. Min and his gang weren't stupid enough to know that someone hadn't helped you get stronger. So you were being interrogated by this guy you'd never seen before and they were trying to squeeze the information out of you.

You were still roped up to the same chair, still sitting in the same warehouse, and still feeling absolutely helpless.

You should be helping them prepare to get here, instead you were a sitting duck waiting to be killed because of your own stupidity.

The man leaned his hands on the arms of your chair and pushed it down so that your head almost smashed into the floor. You squeezed your eyes shut, bracing for impact, but he stopped the chair right before your head hit.

"Tell me, or I won't catch you next time," he growled, "Who the hell are you working with?"

You kept your mouth shut, making direct eye contact with him. Even if your entire body ached, even if he broke every single bone in your body, you would not give up. Your new family, BTS, were the ones who would get hurt if you did.

He yelled in frustration and let go of the chair. You saw stars as your head hit the concrete, but you knew it wasn't as bad as it could be since he hadn't dropped you from more than a couple inches above the ground. Still, cement was bound to hurt either way.