Almost Ready

Yoongi POV

Hongjoong drove away in his van with most of his team, and you, Jimin, and Wooyoung drove behind him in your car. He said there were three other neutral groups that we had to visit. You hoped they'd just come quick and not much persuasion would be needed.

You saw Ateez's van come up from the back of the house, and started the gas, pulling away from their house.

"See you another time 8MOT," Wooyoung said, gazing sadly out the window.

"8MOT?" Jimin asked.

"It's our headquarter's name," Wooyoung explained, "Stands for 8 Makes One Team. Since there's eight of us."

"That's kind of cool," Jimin said, "Hey Yoongi, we should have one of those."

"That's Jin's job," you said, not taking your eyes off the road like a responsible driver.

The van came to an abrupt stop in the middle of the road, and you slammed on the breaks, swearing.

"What's that idiot doing?" you asked, annoyed.

"Oh this is one of the group's headquarters," Wooyoung explained, "It's underground and uhm...just watch it's pretty cool."

Hongjoong got out of his car and walked towards a tiny warehouse on the side of the road. It was the only building in the area, and looked pretty run down.

Hongjoong fished a key out of his pocket and stuck it in the keyhole, turning it. As he did, the wall of the warehouse slid to the side, leaving the front of it completely open. The two other walls on the right and left unhitched and opened up like a door, revealing a steep road leading underground.

"This shabby warehouse makes our mansion look pathetic," Jimin said, you just nodding in agreement.

Hongjoong got back in the van and drove down the road inside the warehouse, you following. As soon as you were inside, the walls slid back into place and closed.

You followed the van until the road leveled out. The floor was now cement and the walls were metal, not made of dirt. It was an empty, small rectangular room, with a door in the corner.

Hongjoong parked his van against the left wall, and you parked next to it. You stepped out of car and watched Jimin gush to Hongjoong about how cool this place was.

The rest of Ateez stepped out after Hongjoong and he opened the metal door in the corner, stepping inside.

"Hongjoong?" a feminine voice said, sounding surprised, "What are you doing here?"

"We have to ask you guys something," he replied.

You and Jimin stepped in after them and the six girls that were inside gasped.

"What are they doing here?" another girl asked, hiding behind Hongjoong.

"Relax," Hongjoong said, shoving her away, "They're with us."

The girls looked skeptical, while you and Jimin just stood there.

"Yoongi, Jimin," Hongjoong said, pointing at you guys, "This is E:U, Sihyeon, Mia, Onda, Aisha, and Yiren, and they make up the gang Everglow."

"Wait, Everglow?" you asked, surprised.

Everglow had been one of the gangs under your father. They had been the first and only one to break away and disappear. Your father had angrily searched for them for a year, dragging you along, until eventually giving up.

"Yup," the one Hongjoong introduced as E:U said, "Got a problem?"

"No," you said, "I just can't believe you guys are even still alive. Have you been hiding out here the entire time?"