Family Dinner

Yoongi POV

Time for dinner with your father. Well, dinner/gang meeting. You didn't even know why you were included in it, when you weren't part of his gang, and when you had your own.

Anyways, usually you would question things your father was doing, sometimes get on his nerves for fun, but today you had to behave yourself. Other people from your father's gang would be there and if you disrespected any of them, it would not be fun.

And if you somehow managed to escape them, then your father would not be pleased with you. Like at all.

And your father not being pleased meant that not only you would be hurt, but members of your gang would be hurt too. Since your father likes to start with the youngest, Jungkook would be hurt first. You couldn't let that happen.

So, as you were driving y/n back, you decided to keep your mouth shut at dinner.

If your father came to your house to harm Jungkook, he could also find y/n. You had to be on perfect behavior.

You got home and dropped her off at her room, so she could unpack. Then you did actual work related stuff before eating lunch and getting back in your car to head to your tailor's place.

There was one suit you always wore to events your father had, and you kept it at your tailor's so it never got dirty, wrinkled, or messed up.

You dialed the number of your tailor into your phone to let him know you were coming.

"Wooyoung," you said, as he picked up, "I have a dinner with my father today. Please have my suit ready."

"Okay sir," he said, through the phone, "Would you like me to do your hair today?"

"No thanks," you said, "Don't have time."

"Alright sir," he replied, "See you soon."

"Yup, bye," you said, ending the call.

Wooyoung was actually a member of an underground neutral gang, known as Ateez. The only reason he was a tailor to you was to earn some extra cash, since neutral gangs didn't do much to get money.

Ateez's leader, Hongjoong, was a pretty peaceful guy, and while it kept them safe, it made sure they had trouble paying for rent and other basic needs. 

The ride to Wooyoung's was relatively long, since he wanted to be far away from any gang activity. Didn't work too well for him since gang activity was pretty much everywhere these days.

Right now, he was probably getting your suit out and ironing it.

Finally, you pulled up outside his house, which he shared with the rest of Ateez. You parked outside, locked your car, and then walked up and knocked on the door.

You heard the locks click and then the door swung open. Wooyoung stood back and allowed you to step in.

"Hello," he said, "How has your day been?"

"Insane," you replied honestly.

"Nice," he replied, "Anyway, follow me."

You nodded and followed him into the usual room. Your suit was waiting on the ironing board, ready to go. Wooyoung left you alone and closed the door so you could change.

You sighed and slipped into the suit, tracing the scars on your back.

Bullet wounds.

They pretty much summed up how your life had been spent after you discovered your father's real profession.