World Chase (Part 3)

"Jowoon?" Yoongi asked.

He was staring with wide eyes at the man standing in the doorway of his house, or the Jihan/Jowoon both of you had worked so hard to find.

Jowoon's own eyes masked with confusion for a second, before realization came over them.

"Yoongi?" he said, shocked.

A big smile broke out on both their faces. It was rare to see Yoongi smile that big, and you loved seeing it. They hugged each other, and even if they had barely said anything, the atmosphere didn't feel awkward.

"Uhm come on in!" Jowoon said, placing his arm on Yoongi's shoulders.

You looked at Akio, and he just shrugged, before following them inside house. You followed behind too, feeling the cool metal of your gun in your waistband. Even if Yoongi knew this guy before, things could change. You weren't letting your guard down.

"Sit," Jowoon said, pointing to his living room couch.

You and Yoongi sat side by side on the couch, and Jowoon himself sat in a armchair. Akio left the room to give the three of you some privacy.

"Okay," Jowoon said, "As great as it is to see you, this could be dangerous. I don't really want anyone in this village to know about my past, and I obviously don't want to be found, so just start from the beginning, and tell me everything."

"Well," Yoongi said,  looking at you uncertainly.

You just shrugged, you had no clue who this man was, just that he used to be a member of Yoongi's father's gang.

"First," Yoongi finally said, "We have an introduction. This is Y/n Joyce. Yes, the Y/n Joyce."

Jowoon's eyes turned to you, and you squirmed under his gaze. He looked like he couldn't believe his eyes, but it was pretty hard to read him.

"It's really you," he said, smiling softly, "You look just like your mother."

You stopped squirming and looked up at Jowoon. His eyes were shining with tears, it must have been hard for him to lose his best friends.

"Thank you," you said, softly.

Some people wouldn't understand why you were thanking him, but deep down you got a burst of joy whenever you heard about your parents.

Jowoon understood, though, and smiled at you.

"Now," he said, more firmly, "Tell me why you're here and how you found me. I wiped myself off the map."

"Don't worry about being found," Yoongi said, "The only reason we found you is because I remembered you talking about this place. We were running on a hunch pretty much."

"Splendid," Jowoon said, sarcastically, "Someone found me on a hunch."

Yoongi ignored him and continued talking.

"We're here because we need your help," he said, making Jowoon look up curiously, "Me and my gang, I hadn't joined them when you left, we aren't loyal to my father. None of us believe in the things he's doing, but none of us can get away. Over time, we realized we could put a stop to the whole thing. By continuing the Joyce rebellion."

Jowoon's eyes grew wide at this, but Yoongi didn't stop talking.

"We recruited so many other gangs that believe in it too," he continued, "it's crazy. And we're also providing Y/n with protection, by the way. She's also a member of BTS, my gang, now. But the thing is-"

"Slow down," Jowoon said, holding his hand out in front of him, "Give me a minute to get this straight, kid."

You agreed with Jowoon. You already knew everything, but Yoongi was rambling so much, that it confused you too.