Confessions

Destroy from the inside.

It was pretty smart. The reason why some gangs are so successful is because they trust each other with their lives, kind of like a happy family. Take away that trust, and you take away the most important ingredient towards that success.

"What do we do now?" you asked Yoongi, who was looking through the papers on his bed.

The two of you had come back up to his hotel room from Silver Beach, in order to look over everything in the file. It included every gang in both groups, so it was a lot of papers.

"I say we take it home to Namjoon and Jin," he said, closing it up, "They'll know what to do. Until then, we shouldn't really be making any decisions without everybody around."

"That's true," you said.

You were sitting crossed legged on the floor, picking at the carpet, while Yoongi leaned against the headrest on his bed. And awkward silence passed, until you heard Yoongi's stomach growl.

"Uhm want to get lunch?" he asked, the tips of his ear bright red.

"Sure," you replied, stifling your laughter.

You got up and got ready in your room, before heading out with Yoongi. Both of you found a good restaurant, and sat at a table outside.

Only once you had sat down and ordered, did you realize the situation you were in.

You and Yoongi, at a restaurant, at a table for two. By yourselves.

Is this a date?

No, it couldn't be. Yoongi was the type to over stress and properly ask you. So there was no way this could be a date.

Do I want this to be a date?

No comment.

"Hey, are you okay?" Yoongi asked, snapping you out of your mental conflict.

"O-Oh yeah," you said, blushing, "Just uhm thinking."

"About?" he asked.

"About?" you replied, trying to think of something.

"Yeah, what were you thinking about?" he asked again, "I mean you don't have to tell me if you're not okay with it."

"No, no," you said, not wanting to offend him, "It's just been pretty crazy lately. I was thinking about how much my life's changed."

"Sorry about that," Yoongi said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"No, it's not like that," you said, smiling, "It's better now. So much better. Now, I have a family."

Yoongi looked at you with wide eyes and your head almost exploded in embarrassment when you realized how much of your soul you just poured out.

"Oh jeez, I'm sorry," you apologized, "I didn't mean to spill that all out on you."

"No, I'm just surprised, I guess," he said, "Sometimes, I forget that pretty much everyone in the gang life is like that. It's a pretty sad field."

You nodded.

"Hoseok told me about his past, and so did Jungkook a while ago," you admitted, "I never really knew that these types of tragedies happen to a lot of people."

"Hoseok told you?" Yoongi asked, sounding surprised.

"Yeah," you replied, "Is that not normal?"

"Not really," Yoongi said, "He's not a very open guy about that, because he likes to keep up that happy facade. Did he uhm say anything about Lee Eunji?"